SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

5 posters

Numbers don't add up...

Lord Nightmare

Numbers don't add up... Empty Numbers don't add up...

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:32 am

I have divided everyone's matches for the entire season and I have discovered a slight problem in the numbers.

Each show takes up 20 matches worth from the roster's total. We have five more shows to go before the season ends. That means the rest of the season will use up 100 matches counting the show this Saturday the 7th.

Our total roster of 38 members only has 99 matches left.

If we cannot find another member by the time the season ender rolls in, I will have to assign one member of the roster to fill in for one match over the designated number in his contract. I had done so before when MaSacRu won the semi-finals in the championship tournament and ended up one match more than what he was contracted. There didn't seem to be any ill effects but I would prefer to avoid such instances in the future.

I will also try to get in touch with Yue to get the roster up to the magic number of 40 and 4. That means 40 members in the roster with each member having 4 contracted matches a month.

The most number of shows scheduled in a single month is 8. We have a show on Wednesdays and another show on Saturdays, with a one week rest period after every season ender. The full season would require 160 matches in total. That is the same number 40 wrestlers with 4 matches each will provide.

Should your contract expire or is close to expiring, please contact Yue at once and ask for a new contract with 4 appearances. I would rather the extra appearances the GM has left be given to those who have proven loyal to the fed.

And as always those appearances won't be wasted since I will be doing everything I can to make sure everybody gets their share.

-----
    werefang292
    werefang292

Numbers don't add up... Empty Hurry!!!!!

Post  werefang292 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:55 am

Lord Nightmare please i need you to hurry and get in touch with Yue Ayame Because my contract is about to expire
    Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation affraid affraid pale pale
    I'd PM Yue and asked but it has been a long time he has been on!!!! Hurry I don't want to be out of the fed please Crying or Very sad
    Hurry i'm depending on you!
    pip slaktarkungen

Numbers don't add up... Empty Re: Numbers don't add up...

Post  pip slaktarkungen Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:52 am

My contract ends 03-11 and i would love to stay in this fed
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:57 am

I've sent Yue a PM. Anybody else whose contract is expiring on or before the 11th, please inform Yue ASAP so he can send you a new contract.

He may send you a message asking for a free breach of contract. Do so as soon as you are able to. The game program doesn't allow the GM to send over a new contract until the old one is finished. A new contract can then be offered the moment the game registers your wrestler as unnattached.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:31 am

My current contract ends in 12/3 and it says that im allowed to do just 2 matches per month,not 4.Should i pm yue and ask to send me a new one with 4 matches/month?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:00 am

Better PM Yue to inform him that your contract is ending soon (when you say 12/3, you do mean March 12, right?) so he can send you a new one. I've already told him to offer the maximum 4 matches per month to every member of the roster. But in case he forgets, remind him about the 4 matches.

And remember that the GM cannot you send a new contract while the old one is still in effect so you may want to request for a free breach.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:30 pm

I received a message from Yue. He says that if any of you have a contact that is expiring, you should contact him PERSONALLY rather than having me contact him for you. I guess he wants to hear for himself how each of you are doing.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:42 pm

so does yue show up around here? I think somebody said he was going through some stuff so if he absent because of that it is understandable
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:53 pm

I forgot that you're new. I'm not sure if this would explain Yue's current absence, but Yue's father had a stroke sometime early February. If you check the fed's show archive you can see that we missed the Feb. 7 show because of it. It was around that time that I was tapped to manage the shows until he is ready to resume duties.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:06 pm