SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

Underachieving and its effect on fan count...

Lord Nightmare

Underachieving and its effect on fan count... Empty Underachieving and its effect on fan count...

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 am

As many of you well know, I've been keeping track of show results and the numbers involved in them in my quest to figure out the game programming. This is something I've discovered after the last show.

No matter how close your skill index is to your opponent, there is going to come a time when your wrestler will perform below his usual standards. Compare the results of the last two matches between Demonous and Apocalypto (dated Feb. 28 and Mar. 7):

Feb. 28: Apocalypto (30) defeats Demonous (23.5)

Mar. 7: Apocalypto (42.5) defeats Demonous (15.5)

The number after the name is the amount of yellow stars the wrestler earned after the match.

In the February show, the winner Apocalypto earned around 28 fans while the loser Demonous earned around 33. Even in defeat, Demonous has gotten more popular, even more so than the victor of the match.

In the March show, Demonous underachieved. Apocalypto earned around 32 fans while Demonous lost at least 4.

I have a feeling that the game program compares yellow stars and awards new (or take away old) fans accordingly. Here are some other examples that seem to support this theory:

Mar. 7 (Dark Match): Yuuji (32 ) and Bhai (48 ) defeats Latin Nightmare (33 ) and ILTB aldy (11.5 )
    Fan increase/decrease (estimate): Yuuji (+30 ), Bhai (29 ), Latin Nightmare (+38 ), ILTB aldy (+2 )

Mar. 7: Laz0r (33.5 ) and CrazyDiamond (14.5 ) defeats Yashima (16 ) and B.A.M (9 )
    Fan increase/decrease (estimate): Laz0r (+25 ), CrazyDiamond (+8 ), Yashima (+10 ), B.A.M (-4 )

Mar. 4 (Dark Match): Trendkiller (32.5) defeats Edu (17.5)
    Fan increase/decrease (estimate): Trendkiller (+28 ), Edu (+0 )

Mar. 4 (Dark Match): King Con Carne (108.5 ) and King papa smurf (16 ) defeats Judas (40 ) and Shawn Hunter (29.5 )
    Fan increase/decrease (estimate): King Con Carne (+50 ), King papa smurf (-6 ), Judas (+37 ), Shawn Hunter (+30 )

I am not a hundred percent on this though. There could be other factors that would explain the decrease in fan count. Should any of you have a theory or would like to add your own input, please feel free to reply.

-----
    Laz0r

Underachieving and its effect on fan count... Empty Re: Underachieving and its effect on fan count...

Post  Laz0r Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:13 am

Well probably the stars after each match affect the fan increase/decrease of every wrestler and also the fed's income.That's why actually people should spend ALL of their fantaeuros on entrances,so they can get more stars per match,help the fed grow up faster and help themself aswell
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Underachieving and its effect on fan count... Empty Re: Underachieving and its effect on fan count...

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:00 pm

not to mention u get mor exp to spend on various goodies. I'm more interested in getting higher fan counts so i can earn more money per match. It generally just helps everyone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:56 am