SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

A new alliance

Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

A new alliance Empty A new alliance

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:48 pm

After the bout between werefang and metal militia. Sorry to nightmare this mite seem difficult cause i don't know who wins but u will know where to insert names hopefully. If not just choose someone to take a role in the attack.

Ring announcer 1 Wow that was quite a match!

Ring Announcer 2 Both showed a lot of heart! There truly isn't a loser in this mtach

Whoever wins the match (insert name there) is circling the ring celebrating and has his back turned to the ramp. He doesn't even see John Austin approaching with a sledge hammer! John Austin is about to take a swing but whoever lost the match (insert their name here) counters the attack and saves his opponent! Werefang and Metal Militia gang up on Austin John. They alternate punching John Austin until he is hanging onto the ropes. Werefang and Metal Militia look at each other and lock arms for a double clothesline! John Austin goes over the ropes, crashing on to the concrete floor.The crowd goes crazy while Metal Militia and werefang heckle him. John Austin gets up slowly and staggers backstage. They then look at each other and Metal Militia extends a hand and gives werefang a handshake.

Metal Militia asks for a mic.

Metal Militia: You know werefang... I'll be honest with you I didn't think much of you before tonight. You showed me a lot tonight. You got talent and heart. I also think we found a common enemy tonight. I just want to say I hope this isn't the last time we work together.

Werefang: You weren't half bad yourself! I see some more teamwork in our future.

Wow looks like there are a couple of new power players in the SWW!
    Lord Nightmare

A new alliance Empty Re: A new alliance

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:03 pm

I've already set you two up in a dark match last March the 7th so I know exactly what would happen in a fight between you two.

At the conclusion of that match, Metal wins by pinning Werefang.

So in this RP, it will be Metal almost getting ambushed by John before Werefang saves him.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Alright do you want me to insert names so u can copy and paste or are u set?

and yes u got the roles right. Since I win I will be the one getting attacked and werefang is defending me
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:31 am

Okay. Since you and Werefang are teaming up against John Austin, Austin is going to call in reinforcements to even out the odds.

I think I'll have Phenomen in as the guy John contacts to back him up. His skill index is close enough to everyone involved in the storyline and all four of you have a match scheduled on the 18th. I could make it a televised tag match.

-----
    werefang292
    werefang292

Post  werefang292 Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:03 am

so me and metal are now a tag team and we're going to go head to head with JA and Phenomen , right. Neutral
    Then the next show its a tag match i request
    Metal Militia and Werefang VS. John Austin and Phenomen.

If JA gets Phenomen to join the storyline

So Lord Nightmare can that be in the show? confused
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:43 am

Schedule is as follows:

March 11:
    Metal Militia VS Werefang-292
    Metal's RP about Metal and Werefang teaming up against Austin

March 14:
    RP about Austin calling in a favor.
    Metal Militia VS John Austin (as per decided by the general manager, i.e. "Austin gets a crack at the winner")
    RP with Austin and Phenomen kicking both your asses.

March 18:
    Tag team match - Metal Militia and Werefang-292 VS John Austin VS Phenomen

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:39 am

Lord Nightmare wrote:Schedule is as follows:

March 11:
    Metal Militia VS Werefang-292
    Metal's RP about Metal and Werefang teaming up against Austin

March 14:
    RP about Austin calling in a favor.
    Metal Militia VS John Austin (as per decided by the general manager, i.e. "Austin gets a crack at the winner")
    RP with Austin and Phenomen kicking both your asses.

March 18:
    Tag team match - Metal Militia and Werefang-292 VS John Austin VS Phenomen

-----

sounds fantastic
    werefang292
    werefang292

A new alliance Empty why???!!!

Post  werefang292 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 am

Me and my big mouth Suspect Suspect
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 pm

nightmare... do u want me or werefang to write the rp about john austin calling in reinforcements or are u taking care of it?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:38 pm

I was planning to do Austin's RP but if either of you want to have a go at it then by all means, please go ahead. I will try to merge all posted RPs into one coherent RP.

Since Phenomen isn't scheduled to appear this Saturday, he might not be in the arena that evening. I was planning to have a camera catch Austin backstage on a payphone calling in the favor. It would only be after the match between John Austin and Metal Militia that Phenomen is revealed to be the person Austin was talking to.

Is Werefang-292 coming with you down the ramp as a show of unity or are you going alone?

I've check the actual match and Metal Militia will defeat John Austin by pinfall.

Since you've won, I think it would be best if you entered the ring alone. You defeat John Austin, Phenomen comes in and hits you with a power move. You go down. Werefang-292 arrives and he and Phenomen exchange blows. John Austin gets back up and puts the odds in their favor. Werefang goes down. Austin then challenges you two to a tag match on the next show (March 18).

I'm saving one appearance from each of you for that tag match. That show should also use up all your appearances for the month. You may still post RPs about what goes on backstage or in the ring but there won't be any more (real) matches for the four of you until April.

I just hope that none of you have contracts expiring before the 18th. The storyline would be ruined if one of you four suddenly goes off the roster list before I could set the match. I don't have the same access to records as Yue has.

If any of you have a contract that would expire before the 18th, plase inform me at once so I can set the match ahead of schedule. I would prefer not to go that route since it would disregard any improvement in entrance levels between the confirming of the match and the show itself, but it is better than ending up not being able to set the match at all.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 am

thats actually exactly how i would have written it. You can go ahead and write it
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Yue sent out a contract with various expired contracts. I noticed John Austin was one there... does that mean he can't participate in the tag event? If he can't oh well, just throw in someone else and that rp will just die off
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Luckily I confirmed that match in advance so it's still a go. I used up all of your (all four of you) monthly match appearances just in time so cheers on that one.

Now I better finish tonight's show quickly so I can start working on confirming the matches for the next one. More than a few wrestlers appearing on that show were on Yue's list.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:54 pm