SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

My Invitational Commercial

Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

My Invitational Commercial Empty My Invitational Commercial

Post  Metal Militia Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Next time u wish to do the invitational stuff please search my name out and challenge me and leave positive votes. Im hoping maybe that will move me on to the first page. I will give immediate rematches or if you wish challenge YOUR invitational. Thanx
    Laz0r

My Invitational Commercial Empty Re: My Invitational Commercial

Post  Laz0r Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:06 am

You can search for my name aswell Smile
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 pm

it would be nice if we could just have a network of SWW people using each others invit. so we could mutually gain money
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:59 am

Interesting idea...

I know that you would earn money (the amount depending on the total fan count) if you challenge an invitational. Does anybody earn money if a rematch occurs? The message delivered whenever you recieve a rematch doesn't mention any money unlike the actual challenge where the amount of fes earned is listed.

Also, do you lose money if ever somebody challenges you? I've never created an invitational myself so I don't know the pros and cons about it.

One last thing, what's the recharge time on giving rematches and how many times can you rematch any given challenge? Metal brags about giving three rematches for every challenge. If the recharge time is less than the usual twenty minutes from a normal challenge, and if one can give more than one rematch per challenge, then a network would really benefit the roster in terms of XP.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 am

Lord Nightmare wrote:Interesting idea...

I know that you would earn money (the amount depending on the total fan count) if you challenge an invitational. Does anybody earn money if a rematch occurs? The message delivered whenever you recieve a rematch doesn't mention any money unlike the actual challenge where the amount of fes earned is listed.

Also, do you lose money if ever somebody challenges you? I've never created an invitational myself so I don't know the pros and cons about it.

One last thing, what's the recharge time on giving rematches and how many times can you rematch any given challenge? Metal brags about giving three rematches for every challenge. If the recharge time is less than the usual twenty minutes from a normal challenge, and if one can give more than one rematch per challenge, then a network would really benefit the roster in terms of XP.

-----

On rematches ive always assumed its the same you earned in the first match but could be wrong. As far as I know you can't lose money. Rematches are the same as challenge timeer... probably. Nobodies ever challenged my invitational... hint hint lol
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Okay. I'll bite.

Let's test the following:

Recharge timer on rematches (how long it takes to re-rematch me)
    Ability to rematch more than once per actual challenge (rematch my one challenge three times each to be sure)
    Both parties earning money through rematches (not the basic 4+level fes from normal matches)

I'll challenge Metal and Laz0r once each (should my stats allow me to fight them). Try to see if any of the situations listed above would prove true or false.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:40 pm

k i will try to get a at least 3 rematches ASAP... once you challenge me Razz
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:05 pm

well rematches work just like regular matches. You have to wait on the timer. Also you can do multiple rematches because you have a list of challengers and once you are satisfied with the number of times you have rematched someone you can delete them from that list
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:45 pm

I gave Metal and Laz0r one challenge each.

The automated message system tells me that I received 215 fes from Metal and 200 fes from Laz0r.

I received one rematch from Metal so far. The auto-message informs me of the rematch but didn't list any amount of money earned. It may be because there's no bonus money involved in rematches.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 pm

i deleted you off my challenger list. Now you can give me good feedback. This doesn't block you from challenging me in the future but it gets you off of the "waiting" list.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:08 pm

kinda just wanted to bump this thread to the top.

A reminder about the invit. is that it helps everyone get more cash which = more entrances which = more money from your fed matches! Also we should rematch by challenging each others invitational rather than just pressing rematch. I don't think you get money for rematches.

Also leave positive feedback please!
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Metal's right about the rematch part.

You only get the basic 4 + level fes if you press the Rematch button. Both the money and recharge timer is the same as any ordinary challenge.

You get the bonus money (from total fan count) during the initial challenge.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:57 pm