SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

4 posters

Number of moves activated...

Lord Nightmare

Number of moves activated... Empty Number of moves activated...

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 pm

I want to know how many moves per position the following wrestlers have activated:

B.A.M
    CrazyDiamond
    ILTB aldy
    Titte

B.A.M, CrazyDiamond and ILTB aldy are the only ones who haven't achieved a 23+ fan increase during a single show. Everyone else has, at one time or another, earned at least 25 new fans in one appearance. I want to find out why so we can do something to improve the rate of increase.

Titte, on the other hand, may have the least amount of skill index in the entire roster. His entrance level isn't that high either. However, during his last two fights, he has achieved between 40-55 yellow stars each time. I'd like to know what he's doing right so that others mayn learn from it.

Please include the number of taunts, signature/trademarks moves and finishers your wrestler has. No need to list down the names and the levels of every move in your arsenal. Just the total number of moves will do.

-----
    Titte_18

Number of moves activated... Empty Re: Number of moves activated...

Post  Titte_18 Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:38 am

I have 123 moves activate.2 Tauntes Level 15 and level 5,2 signature moves level 9 and 3,1 trademark move level 12and 3 finisher level 18,6 and 0
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Wow. That's THREE times my number of activated moves. No wonder you can get to 40-50 yellow stars even with your low entrance levels. Entrances may affect ticket sales, but match stars is said to impact fed popularity.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 am

Lord Nightmare wrote:Wow. That's THREE times my number of activated moves. No wonder you can get to 40-50 yellow stars even with your low entrance levels. Entrances may affect ticket sales, but match stars is said to impact fed popularity.

-----

Also entrances affect the match stars Wink
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Number of moves activated... Empty 3 forr all

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 pm

3 for all or more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:43 pm