SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

4 posters

do we want a chatroom

Poll

chatroom?

[ 7 ]
    do we want a chatroom Bar_left88%do we want a chatroom Bar_right [88%] 
    [ 1 ]
    do we want a chatroom Bar_left12%do we want a chatroom Bar_right [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

do we want a chatroom Empty do we want a chatroom

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:04 am

why don't we have a chat room, it brings about more unity, wanna vote on it? Sorry don't wanna bring chaos :p
    Laz0r

do we want a chatroom Empty Re: do we want a chatroom

Post  Laz0r Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:14 am

i did create one some weeks ago,but it seems people doesn't join it

here's the link http://www.chatzy.com/424878836210
    psw:sww
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 am

The same reason people don't post often in the federation forums anymore.

Maybe it's my fault. Unlike the other feds where they discriminate against their inactive members, we here in SWW give matches to everyone in the roster with or without their gimmick/backstories. Our people don't see the need to come up with RPs anymore since they're getting their matches without them anyway.

Which reminds me, one of the regional feds no longer bother writing storylines for their shows. They just toss out all ten matches in a row without any story or RP inbetween. They are managing pretty well with that lax system because most of their members have high entrances. Each of their wrestler can easily rack up seventy yellow stars and upwards with every match and they can earn 100,000 fes per show. They could have earned more but their arena couldn't accomodate the extra 3,000 fans.

Sigh... I wish we have more guys with high entrances.

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 am

i enjoy reading the shows donno y those ppl are in a fed, if they don't it gets boring
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:37 am

Is this your first character in the game, Shane?

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:38 am

well yes and no, i used to be a lvl 15 but i restarted, still using Shane Brady
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:46 am

Ah, I see.

I heard that they are changing the system for fed popularity. I hope they take out the part where 33% comes from viewer votes. Lots of way to cheat one's fed to a higher level with that system.

I would prefer that instead of asking viewers to vote for the show, the game will keep track of how many times a certain federation show has been accessed. Each time a unique viewer clicks on a show, it will automatically count as one vote. That way the feds will be motivated to put some effort into making their shows interesting. Otherwise nobody will watch their show and their popularity will stagnate.

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:47 am

lmao only exception is good old BGW
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:48 am

I was actually looking forward to fueding with someone but the two ppl i could have good matches with are inactive, actually ill try and contact B Hardy
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 am

Then you're not familiar with our system here.

Inactive members grant creative control to the more active ones. That way their wrestlers get to appear in storylines while not having to do anything. The active one in return gets total control of how the storyline goes.

Check out some of the posts in the RolePlay section. Many of them are written by active members with no feedback at all from inactive ones whose wrestlers are involved in the RPs.

Compare what you find in the forums to our shows and you'll find that many of them aren't even in the forums at all.

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wgame/show.asp?roster=339

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:58 am

I've done it both ways, I had a stable with two active members and one of them was a moron, so i had to write for three members and correct the moron's spelling mistakes, and i enjoy having to use my creative side to get a storyline moving.
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 am

ok i understand the mechanics here, ill finish my rp then, wait is there another show happeneing before the break?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 am

The last show of the season has been scripted and is now only awaiting confirmation.

All new members will get to strut their stuff at the very first show of the new season.

B Hardy is a good choice to feud with. Should he remain inactive in the forums then maybe he should consider granting creative control over to you.

Since you've been in a fed before, you should be familiar with the faux match/dark match system. Am I right?

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:13 am

lol, nope we didnt use dark matches or call them that, plus i havent had an opening match since I was in EPW.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:23 am

Seeing the same two guys fighting over and over again will get boring sooner or later. But since those two are the only ones close enough in stats then it becomes necessary to keep them against each other for as long as possible.

To keep their matches from becoming stale, we stage dark matches and replace the script with faux matches. The two wrestlers will still earn the money/fans from a regular match but the viewers won't know a thing about it. Only the guys in the fed will know.

It also applies to tag matches where the members of one team happen to be rivals in the show. It would be breaking kayfabe if the viewers would see them working with each other instead of against one another.

I keep a record of the matches in our shows in a topic entitled "Show results (the real ones)..."

You can find it in the Shows section.

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:26 am

o ok sounds kool
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:32 am

I think that nightmare stated earlier that we just don't have enough active peeps. I think in time we need to start giving more perks to active members or simply phase out inactive people. I personally think a chat room would be good so at least VGM's could co-ordinate business and storylines and stuff. Chat rooms are much easier than this board.
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 am

in my feds inactives were dropped after their contract expired, cause other ppl that are active want in on feds
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:36 am

Shane Brady wrote:I was actually looking forward to fueding with someone but the two ppl i could have good matches with are inactive, actually ill try and contact B Hardy

ya i looked for you and saw that your stats kinda fall inbetween a rock and a hard place. The guy below you is too low and the guy above you is almost to high. I agree that B Hardy is probably your best bet. Like nightmare said we use inactive people as creative freedom. Use them however you want. If you want them to come out wearing a giant bird suit and roller blades thats your choice lol.

By the way I'm glad you joined up. You seem like you have a lot of creative promise.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:40 am

Shane Brady wrote:in my feds inactives were dropped after their contract expired, cause other ppl that are active want in on feds

Its funny cause when I joined here, my first fed actually, I thought RP would be extremly stupid and not fun. I thought it was just like immature people pretending like they were big bad wrestlers. I read through some of it and changed my mind. I realized it was more like telling a story and being creative than anything. I like writing it... although my current one has kinda expired...Im thinking of a new avenue im going to take after this season
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 am

I used to b a prince of canada lol, now im a gangsta
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 am

Shane Brady wrote:I used to b a prince of canada lol, now im a gangsta

I'm just trying to imagine mixing those and coming up with a canadian gangsta lol.

We actually have one better than that here... a voodoo master that wears a speedo and just cause chaos. By far my fav. character.
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 am

sounds funny, im either heel or neutral face(like the rock or stone cold) never babyface, i hate that stuff, so where does a voodoo master wearing a speedo fit in.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:48 am

As much as possible, I want to avoid involving Metal and some other members of the roster in the Faction Wars. I was thinking of having them form a third faction at the end of the new season.

Before the arrival of the new members, we only had King Con Carne, MaSacRu and Yue Ayame as our dominant wrestlers.

I was planning on King Con Carne joining up with the SWW All-Stars.

MaSacRu will then cast his lot in with the Freakz.

The wrestlers who are stuck in the middle will soon get fed up with all the gang-fighting and form their own faction to try and stop it: the Ayame Peacekeepers.

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 am

o sounds interesting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm