SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

4 posters

Shane brady's debut in wednesday show.

Laz0r

Shane brady's debut in wednesday show. Empty Shane brady's debut in wednesday show.

Post  Laz0r Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:33 am

W.O.L.V.E.S. by Krumbsnatcha comes on
    * Shane Brady walks down to the ring the crowd gives a mixed reaction *
    Shane Brady: Shaneonites, wondering why i have bothered gracing myself with this two bit fed. the crowd boos, Shane Brady chuckles Well here's what's up, I'm here to recover and make my resume that much bigger. Now, I'm holding an invitational to all you jobbers, and you better show some respect in the prescence of me or I'll break your jaw, and if your not down with with that come out here and...DEAL WITH IT!
    * The lights turn off,a video about a weird wrestler is on the titantron *
    * The lights are back on and Felipe Ribeiro is standing infront of Shane Brady *
    Felipe Ribeiro:Yo arrogant,waza wit ya?Im outta here to accept your invitational and let you break my jaw.
    Shane Brady:You are a brave jobber that's why i won't break your jaw yet,i will let you fight me first.We all know the result but whatever.
    * Shane turns his head to the announcer's table and shouts "I NEED A REFEREE HERE" *
    * After a couple of seconds a referee is entering the ring and the match is ready to start *

After this RP and the actual match,Shane and Felipe will start a feud.

Brady if you got problem with this RP for your debut,message me and we can discuss how's your actual RP will be.

Last edited by Laz0r on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Shane brady's debut in wednesday show. Empty Re: Shane brady's debut in wednesday show.

Post  Shane Brady Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm

W.O.L.V.E.S. by Krumbsnatcha comes on
    * Shane Brady walks down to the ring the crowd gives a mixed reaction *
    Shane Brady: Shaneonites, wondering why i have bothered gracing myself with this two bit fed. the crowd boos, Shane Brady chuckles Well here's what's up, I'm here to recover and make my resume that much bigger. Now, I'm holding an invitational to all you jobbers, and you better show some respect in the prescence of me or I'll break your jaw, and if your not down with with that come out here and...DEAL WITH IT!
    * The lights turn off,a video about a weird wrestler is on the titantron *
    * The lights are back on and Felipe Ribeiro is standing infront of Shane Brady *
    Felipe Ribeiro:Yo n*****,waza wit ya? I'm outta here to accept your invitational and let you break my jaw.
    Shane Brady:You son of a b**** jobber I should break your damn jaw right now, and feed you to my wolves, but I will let you fight me. We all know the outcome will be my victory but if you ever use the N-bomb again I will not only breaak your jaw but I'll rip your ugly head off, and send it to your girlfreind or is that boyfriend *chuckles* Hey whatever floats your boat newblood.
    * Shane turns his head to the announcer's table and shouts "Get a referee down here and have some EMTs on stand by" *
    * After a couple of seconds a referee enters the ring and the match is ready to start *
    Laz0r

Shane brady's debut in wednesday show. Empty Re: Shane brady's debut in wednesday show.

Post  Laz0r Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:09 am

Great,this is going to be the RP of your debut in my show,followed by a match between you and Felipe and an upcoming feud Smile
    I hope you are satisfied with this,if you aren't let me know it
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:06 pm

hey laz0r... if i were you i would try avoid using the N word on here. It has VERY BAD meaning behind it and can be considered highly offensive around certain people. I'm from the southern part of the USA and it is always used in very negative ways. I just thought i should throw that out before we accidently offend someone
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:19 pm

like me lol, dont worry i thought u werent aware
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 am

since im from greece,i don't rly know how stuffs work in USA,sorry for this.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Laz0r wrote:since im from greece,i don't rly know how stuffs work in USA,sorry for this.

Ha ha thats really what I thought was the problem. You weren't from here so you had no idea. No worries
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Shane brady's debut in wednesday show. Empty oooooooooooooo

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 pm

i thought laz0r didn't sound american........ hehehe so i guess your a greaser.... wuz ur favorite play.... grease?

-ål∂¥

p.s. dat was corny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:55 pm