SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

4 posters

I Will be Gone for awile

Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

I Will be Gone for awile Empty I Will be Gone for awile

Post  Metal Militia Sun May 17, 2009 3:46 pm

hey i was just going to alert everyone that starting May 23 ill be gone for a few weeks. I can only do the first show of this season. I'm going to ask that someone take over my role of scripting shows. Sorry for the late notice. I'm currently working on the first show of the season which is all i'll be able to do. I give whoever takes over complete control of stories.
    Lord Nightmare

I Will be Gone for awile Empty Re: I Will be Gone for awile

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun May 17, 2009 4:23 pm

It's okay. I'll schedule the matches until you get back. As long as we don't miss a show, ticket sales will continue increasing. Meanwhile, I'll focus on getting everyone's fan count up.

Have a nice trip, Metal.

-----
    Kevin Rey \oo/

Post  Kevin Rey \oo/ Mon May 18, 2009 9:42 am

What? NO MORE SHOWS? IS THIS?

I dont believe! Please, come on, I NEED show :/
    Crazywilly

Post  Crazywilly Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 am

Hope all is well MM. If whoever takes over needs some help let me know. I am new to this but wouldn't mind lending a hand.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue May 19, 2009 10:35 am

First show's starting tomorrow, Metal.

Three more matches to go.

I'll handle episode 2 onward.

-----
    Crazywilly

Post  Crazywilly Wed May 20, 2009 7:11 am

Not to steal this thread, but I have a question regarding our contracts. Is it just a promise to how many matches we have each month or is it enforced by the game itself? So far I have only had 1 match and my contract says 4 per month. I would really like to get some more matches so I can keep gaining fans and entrances.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed May 20, 2009 8:09 am

It's not enforceable. Sometimes it is even impossible, especially with the feds that have 50 members on their roster.

Each show consists of ten matches. No more and no less and tag matches count as two matches. Because of the two-week season break, we now only have enough time to hold four shows until the month is over. That means there are only 80 show appearances to divide among the entire roster.

The game's season break/monthly appearance quota has been flawed from the very beginning. Before it was one-week season break. Some feds ended up not having enough appearances to last the month. The programmers changed it to the current two-week season break. Now we don't have enough shows to give everyone their contracted four matches per month.

Personally, I prefer the old one-week break system over the current one.

I'll try to divide the match appearances evenly based on season rather than month. That way an eight-episode season will mean each wrestler can have their maximum four appearances and keep raising their fan count. In the meantime, I urge all members to keep increasing their entrance levels. It has been reported to have an impact on your wrestler popularity. There have been plenty of instances where a zero-entrance wrestler lost fans by being matched up with a high-entrance opponent even though the fight was balanced all the way.

That's all for now. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer them as best I can.

-----
    Kevin Rey \oo/

Post  Kevin Rey \oo/ Wed May 20, 2009 9:36 am

Last edited by Kevin Rey oo/ on Thu May 21, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed May 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Given our current number of members in the roster, I will be implementing the 1-2-2-2-1 method of dividing show appearances.

Everybody given a match by Metal on episode 1 now belongs to Group A. The rest belongs to Group B. The division of appearances are as follows:

Episode 1 (Wed): A
    Episode 2 (Sat): B
    Episode 3 (Wed): B
    Episode 4 (Sat): A
    Episode 5 (Wed): A
    Episode 6 (Sat): B
    Episode 7 (Wed): B
    Episode 8 (Sat): A

This way, each member gets to appear four times a season; twice on a Wednesday show and twice on a Saturday show. This method is to ensure that nobody gets it in their head that they are special because they keep appearing on the major (Wednesday) shows.

However, this method is best suited for a roster of 40 members. As we are only 35 in all, our highest-entrance members may be given an extra appearance depending on how the schedule plays out. Hopefully Yue can find 5 more wrestlers to even the math out.

I would like to thank Metal Militia for all his hard work on scripting Season 3. Wishing him the best on whatever excursion it is he is going on.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:03 am