SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

What's next?

Lord Nightmare

What's next? Empty What's next?

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:25 pm

I have yet to confer with Trendkiller on what he plans for his wrestler. Should he choose to become a heel, I will invite him to participate again later in a much bigger storyline.

I would also like to know what Acid plans for his wrestler. A feud between him and Trendkiller would be easy to set up, considering their most recent encounter in the locker room concerning a certain mask.

As for me, I already have an idea for a three-part storyline. Right now I'm in the process of finding the perfect candidate to play the opposing wrestler. My criteria for him is small; the only thing I want from him is that he should have some sort of mental condition. I want him to be able to have delusional visions. That's all.

The first two shows are there to hype up the storyline. Interfering in the other's matches, sneak attacks backstage, etc. It will be on the third show that the match will be actually held. I'll speak to Yue about the details.

I almost forgot to mention that this wrestler will have a good chance of appearing again in the third storyline. I'll reveal more about that some other time.

That's all for the moment. Enjoy the show.

----------------------

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:28 am