SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Torment and Envy... 2/1/1

Lord Nightmare

Torment and Envy... 2/1/1 Empty Torment and Envy... 2/1/1

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:06 am

Torment and Envy…
    Storyline 2, Show 1, Scene 1:

Note: This scene occurs at the very beginning of the show; right after the GM does his usual pre-show introduction.

* Camera on Johnny Wright and Tony Alva at ringside. *

Johnny: “Good evening, everyone, and welcome to another exciting edition of Spirits World Wrestling. I’m Johnny Wright.”

Tony: “And I’m Tony Alva.”

Johnny: ‘And we’re ready for an electrifying evening full of action, excitement and surprises as well.”

Tony: “Speaking of surprises, did you see what happened at the end of last Wednesday’s show?”

Johnny: “See it? How could I miss it when I was sitting here right beside you the whole time?”

Tony: “I must have overlooked you… ‘Coz you’re so easy to overlook.”

Johnny: “Aaanyway… You are referring to the final part of the show when one of our backstage cameras managed to catch Lord Nightmare at an unguarded moment.”

Tony: “Right before he blasted the camera to bits using that mental voodoo of his. Luckily none of the crew was injured in that incident. Otherwise they’d be hell to pay.”

Johnny: “Why would you say that?”

Tony: “Those camera guys… They’re union.”

Johnny: “…”

Tony: “And let’s not forget the match before. Trendkiller was having the granddaddy of all migraines stuffed into his head, thanks to Lord Nightmare, when he just suddenly drops him to the mat and walks away. Now what was up with that?”

Johnny: “I thought I explained it to you last time. Lord Nightmare released Trendkiller because he made a mistake. Trendkiller wasn’t the murdering sort he first thought him to be. So when he finally realized that, Lord Nightmare let him go.”

Tony: “And that scene in the locker room where he was talking to someone. What was that about?”

Johnny: “It could be that he was talking to whoever it was that put him up into going after Trendkiller.”

Tony: “Yeah… But there wasn’t really anyone else in the locker room then, was there? Lord Nightmare was just talking to himself.”

Johnny: “You forget that he has those mental powers of his. Maybe he was talking to someone via some form of telepathy.”

Tony: “That… or he’s a few cards short of a full deck, if you know what I mean.”

Johnny: “We did however learn a bit about what makes Lord Nightmare tick because of that conversation. And as it turns out, he’s not really such a bad guy.”

Tony: “He still creeps me out though.”

Johnny: “You and me both, Tony.”

* They both turn their attention to the ring where the names of the participants in the first bout are now being announced. *

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:36 pm