SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Greetings...

Lord Nightmare

Greetings... Empty Greetings...

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 pm

With no new post coming out in the forums, many of you are wondering about the status of the federation's next show. Well, I am here to say that the programme for today's show, Feb. 11, 2009, is going ahead of schedule. Yue should be ready to open the show for public viewing sometime later.

That said, I would like to thank everyone in the forum for taking the time to post their gimmicks and storylines. It really helps make scripting stories that much easier. I encourage members to post more detail about their characters, maybe even giving a background story or two to flesh out their personality and give the writers something to work with.

Today's match schedule will include the following:

1. Hard Boyz VS Latin Nightmare (Note: Debut match for Hard Boyz so let's give him a warm welcome.)

2. Indigo VS Titte

3. Amidamaru VS Demonous

4. Undergraund Vampire VS Lord Nightmare

5. Edu VS Bhai

6. blackdino VS Johnny 3 Fingers

7. Apocalypto VS John Austin (Note: The actual match script resulted in something somewhat similar to a WWF match that happened almost 12 years ago.)

8. Pip Slaktarkungen VS Triple H (Note: Edu's still sore because you destroyed his debut. Be careful.)

9. Snaga VS Phenomen

10. Laz0r VS i live to beat aldy (Note: The voodoo master gimmick is on, but the script submitted has been shelved. An alternate script using the same gimmick is substituted.)

11. MaSacRu & GreeniShh VS King Con Carne & Stewy Dew (Note: This is a faux match. It is scripted to go out of hand as the program runs out of time. Also the federation is saving the participants' remaining show appearances for something big on the next show.)

Speaking of the next show, many of the roster that isn't appearing on Wednesday are being reserved for the Saturday event. The rest are reserved for next Wednesday where the entire show will revolve around their storylines. If you have a storyline that you would like to include in the show, please post it as soon as you can.

Do not fear for the federation just because the forums have been quiet for a while now. Yue has a lot to think about lately but he is still taking the time to set up the show.

P.S. If anyone can figure out how the game program determines ticket sales and/or fanbase for the federation shows, I would like to hear about it. Post it in the federation forum so we can implement the strategy.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:41 am