SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

4 posters

Championship belts?

Laz0r

Championship belts? Empty Championship belts?

Post  Laz0r Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:08 am

How about creating some belts?Interesting storylines can come out of em
    Lord Nightmare

Championship belts? Empty Re: Championship belts?

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:25 am

As a matter of fact, the next show is mainly about finding our very first SWW champion. We're starting with just the heavyweight belt for now. In later episodes, we'll be introducing the lesser belts.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:35 pm

you know i get a title shot at one right???? Very Happy

I would like some hard core or blood titles but thats just me
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 pm

The federation is currently keeping all championship matches (the actual ones anyway) on hold because of the steep add-on cost just to schedule one in a show. Even the championship main event in the last PPV isn't what it seems. Though the match is real (and both participants earned fans from it), it wasn't a title match to the game program. It was an ordinary singles match that was later edited to look like a championship match. That way the fed saved 15,000 fes and still televised the crowning of a new champion.

All new feds will be going through the same money problems we have. That's why management is cutting down on some costs and focusing on what will earn us the most money in the shortest period of time.

-----
    tobymysterio

Post  tobymysterio Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 am

And which wrestler is now SWW champ. You can make a new topic like "Championship History" in the forum
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 am

King Con Carne is our current SWW Heavyweight Champion. The other belts will be assigned at a later date when I know for sure that the additional cost for having title fights is worth it.

I should start work on a history record about that. I should also include the tier-levels and the belt associated with it so everyone can know which title (and which champion) they are approved to challenge.

Wouldn't want one of the lower SI (skill index) members to suddenly challenge the 4000+ SI guys.

Speaking of which, two of our new additions to the roster are in par with King Con Carne and MaSacRu in stats and yet their skill index is by far the lowest among us all. Any idea why that is? I still think it has something to do with unassigned stat points or movelist set at a minimal.

The two wrestlers I'm talking about are Jordz Hardy and Scotty 2 Hotty. One of them has only 800 SI while the other has around 1300. You can scout their wrestlers to see for yourself.

I guess Titte no longer holds the title for lowest SI in the roster. Heh...

Anyway, hang tight and be prepared to challenge title holders once the new season begins.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 am

I think that we should not rush getting too many belts going. We need to focus much more on getting more tickets sold because that gets the fed money. More money equals more matches and belts. In time we should have enough cash floating around to unlock a lot of fun stuff... but right now I think this fed is just in construction.
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 am

totally agree with metal.Also i think in one of the 2 shows going every week,we should focus on setting matches between wrestlers that are about even,to help the fed gain more money,and let any RP out of it.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:39 am

I earned almost 1000 fe last match which was the best I had ever done... Whatever we are doing we are starting do right

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:10 pm