SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

+2
Lord Nightmare
werefang292
6 posters

Weird Match Part 1

werefang292
    werefang292

Weird Match Part 1 Empty Weird Match Part 1

Post  werefang292 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:45 am

Yue Ayame came on stage to make an announcement.
    Yue Ayame : I want to do a something to entertain all of you folks so I decided to make our main event a… 30 MAN BATTLE ROYAL! And we’re going to do that right now!!!!!!!
    30 men walk on stage to the ring. The wrestlers are:
    Latin Nightmare,
    Edu,
    Bhia
    CrazyDiamond,
    Lazor,
    Tittle,
    Blackdino,
    Stewy Dew,
    Indigo,
    GreeniShh,
    Triple H,
    acid,
    Undergraund Vampire,
    John Austin,
    Shawn Hunter
    , Judas
    , King Con Carne,
    MaSacRu,
    Hard Boyz,
    B.A.M,
    Amidamaru,
    Yashima,
    I love to beat aldy,
    Demonous,
    Trendkiller,
    Metal Militia,
    Yuuji,
    InSaN3<><>,
    Fedtaju.
    Apocalypto
    Ding Ding Ding!
    The Match has began!
    werefang292
    werefang292

Weird Match Part 1 Empty Part 2

Post  werefang292 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:45 am

Every one Starts punching each over.
    Triple did his finisher on Judas… omg out of nowhere Tittle did his finisher on Triple H!
    What this GreenShh powerslam Lazor on the turnbuckal… Watch out! Spear, Spear Indigo Speared Lazor!
    Blackdino saved GreenShh and Indigo from John Austin and Demonous by punching them of to neverland lol
    Omg Shawn Hunter Chokeslammed B.A.M out of the ring
    B.A.M is OUT!
    John Austin did the Stunner on Stewy Dew and knocks Stewy out of the ring
    Stewy Dew is out!
    Look out John Ausin is out because of Triple H got him out by surprise!
    By Team work Lazor got by Blackdino, GreenShh, And Indigo by a Triple ChokeSlam!
    Lazor is out… what this he go a 5 steel chairs and throw them in the ring but some of them hit Fedtaju and Apocalypto.
    Demonous slams a chair on Fedtaju and rolled him out of the ring.
    Fedtaju is Out
    Apocalypto kicked Demonous butt and he flow out the ring
    Demonous is out
    Tendkiller Slams a chair in the faces of Hard Boyz, Metal Militia and Blackdino!
    Double Chokeslam out of nowhere from Indigo and GreenShh on Tendkiller
    Triple H did his finisher on InSaN3<><>, I love to beat aldy push InSaN3<><> out
    InSaN3<><> is out! Apocalypto got out by Yuuji
    Hard Boyz did a backbreaker on Amidamaru and omg Triple H Got Both of them out with a big boot.
    Blackdino did his Finisher on Yuuji and again, again, again, Yuuji is knock out cold and blackdino throw Yuuji out of the ring.
    Metal Militia and Trendkiller tried to get blackdino out but he counter and both of them got out!!
    I Love to beat aldy climbs the turnbuckal while Shawn Hunter was Irish whipped toward him and bamg I love to beat aldy fell off and out of the match.
    Yashima and MaSacRu and Shawn Hunter worked together and got King Con Carne out!
    What the hack? Shawn Hunter betrayed the other to and got them out!
    Whats this Blackdino slammed him with a chair and pushed him out!
    Look out look out edu is right behind you!
    O………………………M…………………………G Edu got out with a 5000chair shots from blackdino!
    Crazydiamond trys to get Indigo out… Crazydiamond got push out by GreenShh
    werefang292
    werefang292

Weird Match Part 1 Empty Re: Weird Match Part 1

Post  werefang292 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:46 am

We’re back with our final 10 wreslters
    Latin Nightmare!!
    Bhia!!
    Tittle!!
    Blackdino!!
    Indigo!!
    GreenShh!!
    Triple H!!
    Acid!!
    Undergaund Vampire!!
    Judas!!
    Yue came out
    Yue Ayame: ok now that there is 9 wreslters it will be a 9 man tag elimation match. The teams are Indigo, GreenShh, Blackdino, Triple H, and Bhia are one team and Judas, Undergraund Vampire, Acid, Tittle and is the other team. And when there are 4 left it will be a fatal four elimation match!
    Bhia And Acid starts the match while the rest waits…
    Each wreslter delivered punches at each other…
    Out of nowhere Acid delivered a steel pipe to the head to Bhia… omg he is busted open
    The ref counts
    1…..

2….

3….
    Bhia is out
    Indigo gets in with a monitor and slams it onto Acid and trys to pin
    1…

2…

3…
    Tittle jumps on the turnbuckle and clothsline Indigo
    What the heck!!??
    Everyone got in!
    Blackino knock downs Tittle and pins him.
    Indigo knocks downs Judas and pins him.
    Triple H did his finisher and pins Undergraund Vampire and pins him
    1…
    2…
    3…
    There you have it 4 wrestlers left
    werefang292
    werefang292

Post  werefang292 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:46 am

The Fatal Four Match
    Yue: You have to get your opponent over the top rope to get you opponent out
    Ding Ding
    The friendship is over and the teamwork might be gone…
    Blackdino attacked GreenShh
    And Triple H attacks Indigo
    Indigo counters and did a backbreaker
    Triple H kicked Blackdino at the butt and GreenShh Slammed a steel pipe at Indigo. Blackdino kicked Triple H in the face while on the ground and Indigo and GreenShh Got Triple H up and everyone looked at Blackdino
    All of the a sudden A Double ChokeSlam and Spear at Triple H
    Blackdino told Indigo to hold Triple H up
    GreenShh and Blackdino tried to do a double big boot but Triple H countered push the two out and Irish Whip Indigo out of the ring!!!
    Here is your Winner Folks
    TTTTRRRRIIIIPPPPLLLLEEEE HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!(Triple H)
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:48 am

Hopefully Yue can get us someone who will present some sort of challenge to King Con Carne.

Then we can script a Royal Rumble and have him win it so he'll go on and fight the King for the championship.

Right now Con Carne can whup the entire roster by his 1000-pound lonesome.

-----
    Triple H
    Triple H

Post  Triple H Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:11 pm

How about,the winner to fight for the Cruiserweight SpiriTs' Title?
    werefang292
    werefang292

Post  werefang292 Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:59 pm

ok
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Yes, we can have the winner of the battle royale be the holder of a new belt.

There are only four kinds of belts programmed into the game. They have the generic names of Heavyweight title (this is our SWW Championship belt), Intercontinental title, Cruiserweight title and Women's title. These names can be changed. If you have any suggestions as to the new names of these belts, please post it here. Also note that since we only have one woman in the roster (and storywise it would be an insult to Snaga to be given the belt by default), we will be changing the Women's title to something else. It may be the Hardcore title or something of the sort.

Normally each "real" match costs the fed 1,000 fes. That's ONE singles match with no belt on the line. However, making it into a title match would increase the cost by the following amount:

Cruiser or Women's: +5,000 fes
    Intercontinental: +10,000 fes
    Heavyweight: +15,000 fes

Also note that there doesn't seem to be a Tag Team title programmed into the game.

Right now management is spending most of the fed's funds on upgrading the stadium and federation shows to improve ticket sales. Hopefully after a few shows we'll earn enough to unlock new match types (which I heard costs 50,000 fes each).

-----
    Triple H
    Triple H

Post  Triple H Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:04 am

How about,a "Hell in a cell SpiriTs' Title"? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:58 pm

I would love to see a lot of titles. Also could anybody tell me when our next show is.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Lord Nightmare wrote:Yes, we can have the winner of the battle royale be the holder of a new belt.

There are only four kinds of belts programmed into the game. They have the generic names of Heavyweight title (this is our SWW Championship belt), Intercontinental title, Cruiserweight title and Women's title. These names can be changed. If you have any suggestions as to the new names of these belts, please post it here. Also note that since we only have one woman in the roster (and storywise it would be an insult to Snaga to be given the belt by default), we will be changing the Women's title to something else. It may be the Hardcore title or something of the sort.

Normally each "real" match costs the fed 1,000 fes. That's ONE singles match with no belt on the line. However, making it into a title match would increase the cost by the following amount:

Cruiser or Women's: +5,000 fes
    Intercontinental: +10,000 fes
    Heavyweight: +15,000 fes

Also note that there doesn't seem to be a Tag Team title programmed into the game.

Right now management is spending most of the fed's funds on upgrading the stadium and federation shows to improve ticket sales. Hopefully after a few shows we'll earn enough to unlock new match types (which I heard costs 50,000 fes each).

-----

We definently need more fans. This is my first fed so a lot of the "workings" of a fed go over my head. I think the hardcore titles you mentioned would be great. Give us a reason why we unlocked different match types!
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Even the general manager himself doesn't know everything about the "workings" of a fed. Apparently, from what Yue told me, the game just gave him access to his GM menu and left him to figure things out for himself. No GM manual, no user's guide, etc. We're learning things as we go along.

Yue is busy nowadays with family matters so he delegated some of the fed duties to me. As VGM, new options were made available in my menu. These enable me to set up matches and feed the storylines into the show script. Nothing more. The rest still lies with Yue.

Right now my only two concerns lie with what is made available to me: matches and storylines.

Storylines are easy. Since we'll be implementing faux matches and dark matches in this season, it takes the stress off coming up with storylines to fit the matchups. I can faux ILTB aldy against King Con Carne in a televised match and the game wouldn't penalize the King for the squash. Behind the scenes and in a dark match, it is actually ILTB aldy against somebody nearer to his stats.

I will repeat this again for the new members:

Faux matches don't register with the game. You neither gain or lose anything from it. These kind of matches are just eye-candy for the viewers. These will be used to further storylines and build heat for storyline wrestlers.

Dark matches count, even though they aren't televised in the show. This is done mainly to promote storyline continuity while at the same time making sure that each wrestler gets their share of matches and earn their share of popularity/fans. The viewers would get bored if we keep pitting the same two guys season after season after season just because gamewise they are the only one suitable enough for one another.

The game requires that each show consists of ten matchups (actual matches, not faux matches), but it doesn't require that they be televised. After watching the televised show, check the forums for the actual matches.

My other concern are matches, and when I say matches I meant the ACTUAL matches. This is where careful planning is necessary for the wrong matchhup will penalize one or both participants. For the next show, I'll be using the strategy I've learned from a VGM of one of the top feds of the game. She told me to match people up according to their popularity (first), wrestler score(second) and entrances (third but even she's not quite sure if this counts or not).

Concerning new match types:

I'm still unsure as to what the effects of having different types of matches would be. It may be that each type of match found in a single show would give bonuses and increase the total ticket sales and/or show rating. It could also go the other way and give us nothing and we'd just waste money in the investment.

So for the meantime, management is going the safer route and spending the money on upgrades for the stadium.

I also urge everyone to level-up your entrances. It is supposed to have an effect on the fed rankings. Don't spend too much money on upgrading specific moves as they will only be replaced by a newer and better move later. Check the movelist found in the Help Section and plan ahead for what your endgame will be.

Note: Personally, I'm eyeing the TKO and the Ankle Lock as two of my endgame moves. I'm still some points short to unlocking them, but I'm slowly but surely getting there.

The next show is scheduled for the 25th.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:52 pm

That clears a little of the fog. Thats the only thing i hate about this game... too much fog not enough explanation. It's good fun tho.

You did explain a lot to me about the "workings". I had no idea it cost anything to put the show on.

What I said about we need titles may have sounded like i was being critical but I didn't really know how it worked and I wasn't trying to be critical so my appologies if somebody took offense.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:06 am

Many of us did not know about the expenses to the fed whenever we put on a show.

Before I was given access to the VGM menu, I kept thinking:

"The more matches in a show, the greater the earnings. So let's dump every single match appearance the entire roster has left on the last show, schedule around 20+ singles and tag matches and generate a lot of profit from it."

Seeing the 1,000 fes expense cost per match was disheartening.

As to the title belts... Well, no harm and no foul. As we've both mentioned, we didn't really know how it worked.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm

More details about the fed:

A tag match counts as two of the ten required matches for a show.

It costs 2,000 fes to set up the match.

And an additional 10,000 fes if it is for the Tag Championship.

-----
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Weird Match Part 1 Empty WTF!!??

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm

THIS IS AN OUTREAGE! MY NAME IS I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY! SECOND OF ALL A GUY NAMED TITTE GOT FARTHER THEN ME IN A ROYAL RUMBLE???!!!!

Nahhhh..... Im just kiddin.... great Idea about royal rumble.... belts... etc... Personally i think we should CREATE a new match.... continuing in the me vs. laz0r feud. EATING CONTEST!!!!
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:05 am

magicinair2 wrote:THIS IS AN OUTREAGE! MY NAME IS I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY! SECOND OF ALL A GUY NAMED TITTE GOT FARTHER THEN ME IN A ROYAL RUMBLE???!!!!

Nahhhh..... Im just kiddin.... great Idea about royal rumble.... belts... etc... Personally i think we should CREATE a new match.... continuing in the me vs. laz0r feud. EATING CONTEST!!!!

Definetely we should continue our feud and make some interesting matches,for example the loser of the match will have to do smth humiliating Smile
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:33 pm

There'll be plenty of that during the faction wars.

Each member of a faction has an opposing counterpoint on the other faction:

Moedty <> Lord Nightmare

Killerz <> InSaN3<><>

Trendkiller <> Acid

and last but certainly not the least...

Laz0r <> ILTB aldy

Matching the two of you against each other will definitely make for some strange but memorable matches.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:56 am