SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

A Conflict Begins

Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

A Conflict Begins Empty A Conflict Begins

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:38 pm

The entire arena turns dark
    and the song 'Metal Militia'
    played by Metallica starts blaring over every loudspeaker.
    Red pyro lights up the stage
    as Metal Militia struts towards the ring
    wearing a green military top and torn jeans
    greeting fans left and right with high fives.
    The titantron boldly displays Metal Militia's.
    He walks to the ropes and asks for the mic.
    He looks pissed.
    Metal Militia: After my last beat down...errr...match against Yuuji I walked back to the locker room to find something that didn't set so well with me.

He stops for a second and looks out at the crowd while he gathers his wits, he wants to retain his anger but fails.

SOME IDIOT DESTROYED MY GUITAR!!! HE EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO STICK IT IN MY LOCKER!! I DEMAND THAT THE COWARD SHOW HIMSELF BEFORE I HAVE TO GO THROUGH EVERY WRESTLER IN THIS DAMN FEDERATION UNTIL I FIND THE MAGGOT THAT DID...

The last words are cut-off as someones entrance music plays. Metal Militia whirls around to see John Austin on the ramp with mic in hand. Metal Militia's eyes are almost red with hate.

John Austin:You thought this federation was gonna be easy, huh kid! Well I got news for you pal you ain't nothin! I've seen punks like you go into this fed like it's nothin and you know how they turn out? In a hospital getting fed mush through a plastic tube! You just walked in like you owned the place! Hell, I thought you were movin' in when you brought your guitar crap in! That's why I smashed your guitar! You got no respect!

And YOU don't have any courage! Come on in this ring and show me what your made of!

At this Metal Militia waves on John Austin who begins to sprint towards the ring! He slides under the ropes and the two begin to brawl. Security floods the ring and pulls the two apart. John Austin is being pulled back behind stage but is pointing back at Metal Militia as if to say just wait
    werefang292
    werefang292

A Conflict Begins Empty A Conflict Begins 2

Post  werefang292 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Hey i'm just getting in this buysness so can you at less show a little repect for me
    ahh no and no one ever talks back to me
    The man known as John Austin ran with no repect ran in the ring.

The two great fighters start fight and beat the crap out of each other
    John Austin use two of his fingers and poked Metal Militia in the eyes exacuting a dasamating eye poke what a dirty move
    Metal Militia got John Austin off guard and use his arm and punch John in the forbitten zone exacuting a Dasamating Low Bow...
    What The...
    The sound of The song Hunt You Down start... what's this
    Firework of red, What looks like gun fire,poped out of the stage
    What the... It's WereFang292!
    Hey, hold up people... John.. John.. John... You are just not to most repect full type are you. the reason why not one repects you ever. and Metal Militia come all ths for a guiter come on that is just being a crybaby. oh and also i'm going to end both of your peraid.

Werefang292 ran and did his finishers on John Austin and Meatl Militia. but the fun is not over before werefamg292 left the ring John Austin did his finisher on werefang292 and Metal Militia did his finisher on John Asutin and fell to the ground.
    O....M.....G.... Did they all just knock them selfs off to heck!
    Lord Nightmare

A Conflict Begins Empty Re: A Conflict Begins

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:04 am

So far, the RP in the locker room and the one between Metal Militia and John Austin are scheduled for the next show. However, the additional RP posted by Werefang changes the pace of the storyline. I would like to ask for Metal's opinion on this first since this is his project and any new action might change the course of his story.

What do you think, Metal? Should I include Werefang in the segment? Instead of Metal and Austin being dragged apart, it would be Metal, Austin and Werefang all unconscious in the ring.

I suggest creating a timetable for your storyline. Write down the dates of each show and what you expect you and the people involved in your storyline would do for that date. I myself use Microsoft Excel to chart the schedule of all the storylines I'm running.

Including this Wednesday's show, we only have six more shows before the season ends. These are the dates:

March 4, Wednesday
    March 7, Saturday
    March 11, Wednesday
    March 14, Saturday
    March 18, Wednesday
    March 21, Saturday (final show of the season)

You may want to talk with any of the other participants in your storyline first so you won't get into conflicts with how the story should turn out. Some of the other feds have already encountered that problem when their roster started attacking each other in RP without anybody thinking up of a good story to explain those attacks.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:55 am

we have been talking it out via PM's although I didn't quite know what would be written. Werefang just told me he was adding on. I gave him full permission and I like the whole everybody KO thing. I think its funny. As for timeing I don't really know. I don't want to inconvience you but could you add this revelation into the show? I don't know if its possible for you to do that or not. If not lets go ahead with the next show (March 4th) with just JA and me. Next show I can go back out to the ring almost do a repeat of what happened and add in werefang. Just let me know what you think nightmare.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:32 pm