SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

5 posters

VGMs gather 'round...

Lord Nightmare

VGMs gather 'round... Empty VGMs gather 'round...

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 am

Laz0r, have you decided on which show you want to manage yet?

Also, both Metal and Laz0r should start coming up with storylines to put into the season. At least think of a beginning and an end to each storyline. You can fill in the segments in-between later.

For example:

The Faction Wars start on the first show of the season with both sides announcing their respective new groups and declaring war on the other side. It will end on the PPV with both sides (including recruited members of both factions) brawling inside the ring and then Metal (yes, Metal was my first choice to lead the third faction given his background as a former security guard) arrives on stage with the newly-formed Ayame Peacekeepers. The Peacekeepers will rush the ring in an effort to restore order.

Using violence to resolve violence. Nice.

During the course of the eight episode season, both sides will appear in segments in their attempts to push the advantage to their favor (backstage ambushes, recruiting more members, etc.) while those who want to remain neutral (members of the future Peacekeepers) try to avoid getting mixed up in the federation in-fighting.

I will try to get the GM out of the picture storywise. That way he won't be around to stop the chaos from growing out of hand. Maybe something to do with his clan. I'll ask him details about his backstory later.

Oh, and by the way. Both Laz0r and Metal should avoid announcing in the show that they're the new VGMs of the fed. Keep your role as VGM and your role as wrestler seperate. I don't go around saying that Lord Nightmare is the unkillable vice-general manager of SWW. It doesn't fit the character. Yue Ayame (the show version) is the one and only person in charge of Spirits World Wrestling.

I can't think of anything else to add right now so I'll leave it at that. We'll use this topic to keep track of what we've discussed (I'm forgetful, I need notes). We'll also discuss plans for the upcoming season here so everyone gets to see our progress and can add their own comments as well.

Season 3 starts April 1. Be ready.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

VGMs gather 'round... Empty Re: VGMs gather 'round...

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 am

Nuts! I just realized that this should have been in the Shows section. No matter.

There MAY be a difference in the two shows after all. Yue has recently given me the budget report for the last four shows and it seems that the "major" Wednesday shows seem to earn more than the "minor" Saturday shows.

Here's a comparison of our most recent major and minor shows:

March 18 (Wed):
    Estimated total entrance levels: 318
    Estimated total fan count: 4,933
    Total yellow stars: 791
    Total income earned (after expenses): 3,510 fes

March 21 (Sat):
    Estimated total entrance levels: 376
    Estimated total fan count: 4,991
    Total yellow stars: 820.5
    Total income earned (after expenses): 1,672 fes

As you can see, the Saturday PPV episode has beaten the previous Wednesday show in entrance levels, fan count, and yellow stars earned. And yet the income generated is not even half of that of the other show earned. I wonder if there is a hidden modifier attached to the major show.

Note that I said MAY earlier. The difference may not be in the major/minor show but in the competition. Many of the other feds also have their PPV on the same day and the game system might take into consideration that with only a limited amount of ticket buyers in the entire game, some of them might opt to watch some other PPV instead of ours.

This is just a theory, and even I myself find it difficult to believe that the programmers of this game has come up with something that complicated. I'd sooner accept that it has something to do with the major/minor show (or some other reason I have yet to discover) than what I've just proposed.

Anyway, it doesn't matter since all wrestlers won't be appearing solely on one show. Appearances will be divided between major and minor shows.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 am

i would like to manage the major show but i don't really have a problem if i manage the minor one.When i get home i will post some storyline to begind with the faction wars.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:20 am

You want the major show? You got it. Like I said, you have seniority over Metal in the fed.

I got the Faction Wars and all eight pioneer members involved in it covered. However, I will read anything you suggest we add to it and if it fits nicely into the storyline then I'll include it.

In one of the schemes (might be the first scheme of the storyline) Moedty will have Laz0r distract ILTB aldy while the rest of the All-Stars raid his secret lair. Laz0r challenges ILTB aldy to a match. ILTB aldy accepts and makes it a balut-eating contest (wiki the word and tell me if you've tried that dish). It's a variation of ILTB aldy's Sprite-drinking contest. After seeing ILTB aldy devour the first few pieces easily, Laz0r immediately forfeits the match and walks away a little green in the face. ILTB aldy will follow you, leaving the rest of the eggs on the table. King Con Carne (who I figure is Filipino) will arrive moments later to gobble them all up and then leave.

The distraction will prove to be enough as ILTB aldy will later return to his lair to find it ransacked.

Could you see what you can do about the new guys? Art-Michael and Shane Brady has posted their introductory RPs and I want you to come up with storylines for them. You may want to PM them to discuss potential stories. I think Shane has already decided on whom he wants to feud with.

Also, you can start up new feuds between our inactive members so we can have more stories for the season.

Our new tag champs are Snaga and Amidamaru. Snaga's attacker from last season is still unknown. Maybe you can decide who it should be?

Our new IC champ is Judas. Since Toby Mysterio is opting to stay in his current tier-level instead of moving up to the next one, maybe he can challenge Judas for the belt.

King Con Carne is still our heavyweight champ. MaSacRu is still licking his wounds from their previous encounter (and trying to find ways to recharge his powers) so we'll have to find new opponents for the King. Luckily we have two new members who are strong enough to give him a challenge. Check out Jordz Hardy and Scotty 2 Hotty. They are having difficulty in accessing the fed forums so you will have to contact them ingame if you want to discuss their plans for their wrestlers. I was thinking they'll challenge King Con Carne individually, then MaSacRu individually, then finish off with a tag match with King/MaSacRu against Jordz/Scotty during the PPV. What do you think?

The same goes for Metal Militia. Everything I mentioned above applies to him as well. All three of us will discuss storylines so we can storyboard the segments.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:44 am

I was thinking another way for metal militia to form the 3rd faction that may later lead to a feud between me and him.

Here's a quick example

* Laz0r walks in the locker where Metal Militia is getting prepared for his upcoming match *
    Laz0r:Hey Metal,i wanna speak with you
    Metal:How may i help you Laz0r?
    Laz0r:I would like to recruit you in our brand new stable named SWW All-Stars.It consists of me,Moedty, Killerz and Trendkiller for now.We are planning to rule the federation and take the matter in our own hands.Unfortunately in our last attempt,we faced an organised ambush by ILTB aldy,Lord Nightmare,Acid while these people created their own stable named FreakzThat's why we need your help to overcome this problem
    Metal:ehm,i don't think i really want to get involved in this feud and neither i want to "rule" this federation.Im allright the way the fed is now and i don't wanna change something.Thanks for the invite though
    Laz0r:So you are rejecting us?
    Metal:Pretty much,now let me get ready for the match.
    Laz0r:I will but remember.If you are not with us,you are against us.So think again and let me know your final decision
    Metal:My final decision is this:NO.Now get off my locker room.
    Laz0r:OK i will but this is not over
    * Laz0r exits the room and slams the door violently *
    * After walking down the hall,laz0r bumps into Moedty and Killerz *
    Moedty:Did you meet Metal?
    Laz0r:yes
    Moedty:How it went?He joined our team?
    Laz0r:No,he rejected our offer.
    Moedty,Killerz:What?
    Killerz:How he dared to turn down our invitational.He will be the next victim in our list after we eliminate all these Freaks.NOONE REJECTS TO JOIN ALL STARS
    Laz0r:Calm down Killerz.Metal isn't the only wrestler in the brand,we can recruit another.
    Moedty:Yes we will.
    * Moedty,Laz0r and Killerz walk to the gym section of the stadium *
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Laz0r wrote:I was thinking another way for metal militia to form the 3rd faction that may later lead to a feud between me and him.

Here's a quick example

* Laz0r walks in the locker where Metal Militia is getting prepared for his upcoming match *
    Laz0r:I would like to recruit you in our brand new stable named SWW All-Stars.It consists of me,Moedty, Killerz and Trendkiller for now.We are planning to rule the federation and take the matter in our own hands.Unfortunately in our last attempt,we faced an organised ambush by ILTB aldy,Lord Nightmare,Acid while these people created their own stable named FreakzThat's why we need your help to overcome this problem
    Metal:ehm,i don't think i really want to get involved in this feud and neither i want to "rule" this federation.Im allright the way the fed is now and i don't wanna change something.Thanks for the invite though
    Laz0r:I will but remember.If you are not with us,you are against us.So think again and let me know your final decision
    Killerz:How he dared to turn down our invitational.He will be the next victim in our list after we eliminate all these Freaks.NOONE REJECTS TO JOIN ALL STARS
    Laz0r:Calm down Killerz.Metal isn't the only wrestler in the brand,we can recruit another.

Ok one quick suggestion for my personal lines... I would like my character to have just a little bit more of an attitude. He isn't exactly a yes sir no sir kind of person if you know what I mean. I rewrote my parts just as an example.

Metal:Make it quick I don't have all day!
    Metal:In other words you guys are too big for your boots and can't solve your problems? Also you said we would rule this fed... I really don't need your help. I can take this fed down all by myself.
    Metal:Wow you really are as stupid as you look! What else do I have to say? No I don't want to be a part of your little club.
    Metal:*laughs to himself. Listen I don't need to do any thinking. The answer is NO! Now go tell your little goons what I said, I have an opponent waiting to get his head bounced against the mat! Metal Militia leaves the locker room.

Don't think im being critical I just want to adjust for my character. You did good by going ahead and getting stuff together. I've been kinda out of it the past few days because of some tragic events in my town. Things should slow down enough so that I can get some decent stories out soon.
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Since they really don't have create power over u, atleast i don't think so, You should do w.e u feel ur character should portray himself as. That's how it goes here right, am I learning :p
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:30 pm

I also wanted to add that I liked the idea of me leading the peacekeepers. It makes sense for my character because he could just get pissed at both sides enough to form his own faction. Also I will try and get some stuff worked out for my show soon as well... I just need some thinking time.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Shane Brady wrote:Since they really don't have create power over u, atleast i don't think so, You should do w.e u feel ur character should portray himself as. That's how it goes here right, am I learning :p

Yes, it is. Any member active enough to post in the forums should have his say about what happens to his wrestler in RPs.

I want to avoid the situation between Edu and Triple H where Triple H RP-ambushed Edu during his debut appearance and was forced into a match. Edu PM'ed me that he didn't want to be matched up against Triple H in the first place.

Talking it out and agreeing on middle ground enables us to come up with unique storylines. Not the kind the other feds use where everyone just take turns jumping on everyone else backstage. That's just storytelling the lazy way.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Metal Militia wrote:I also wanted to add that I liked the idea of me leading the peacekeepers. It makes sense for my character because he could just get pissed at both sides enough to form his own faction. Also I will try and get some stuff worked out for my show soon as well... I just need some thinking time.

When I first read your gimmick, I was thinking that if the GM ever needs somebody to keep the other guys in line then that somebody would be you. Then it turns out that you yourself needs to be kept in line just as much as the other guys. Oh, well...

Anyway, I was planning to have you and Laz0r have a match later in the season as the culmination of your feud. Win or lose, the All-Stars will gang up on you in the end. This will prompt the Freakz to come to your aid. After the All-Stars run off (it's five-against-four), the Freakz will offer you an invitation to join up with them. You'll turn them down as well, stating that you were never once or ever will be a freak. The Freakz, more understanding than the All-Stars, will respect your decision and leave.

How could you? You made ILTB aldy cry by not becoming his friend.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Metal Militia wrote:
    Laz0r wrote:I was thinking another way for metal militia to form the 3rd faction that may later lead to a feud between me and him.

Here's a quick example

Ok one quick suggestion for my personal lines... I would like my character to have just a little bit more of an attitude. He isn't exactly a yes sir no sir kind of person if you know what I mean. I rewrote my parts just as an example.

Metal:Make it quick I don't have all day!
    Metal:In other words you guys are too big for your boots and can't solve your problems? Also you said we would rule this fed... I really don't need your help. I can take this fed down all by myself.
    Metal:Wow you really are as stupid as you look! What else do I have to say? No I don't want to be a part of your little club.
    Metal:*laughs to himself. Listen I don't need to do any thinking. The answer is NO! Now go tell your little goons what I said, I have an opponent waiting to get his head bounced against the mat! Metal Militia leaves the locker room.

Don't think im being critical I just want to adjust for my character. You did good by going ahead and getting stuff together. I've been kinda out of it the past few days because of some tragic events in my town. Things should slow down enough so that I can get some decent stories out soon.

Nobody talk about ruling the fed yet. That's for a later season when the entire roster has been split up into the three factions.

Right now the main goal of the SWW All-Stars is to get rid of all the weirdos in the roster. Only sane, normal human beings should be allowed in the fed.

The Freakz, on the other hand, are banding together out of necessity rather than camaraderie. They are safer as a group than as individuals. Alone, they can easily be taken out one by one by the All-Stars.

Let's save the Peacekeepers for later. In fact, introducing them at the end of this season is already fast tracking the storyline. I was planning to show more of the manueverings of the two factions in their quest for numerical superiority. That means more segments involving future members of both factions as well as members of the future Peacekeepers, not just Metal alone.

Samples:

MaSacRu tries to take out Lord Nightmare in an effort to renew his reaper powers. Gets talked out of it by the manifestation of the Lady of Torment (first time the entire arena sees her).

Freakz approaches Amidamaru (he's a freak, just read his gimmick). ILTB aldy brushes against him and starts acting funny.

A recently recharged MaSacRu is in the process of almost defeating King Con Carne when the All-Stars arrived and ganged up on him, enabling King to get the win.

King Con Carne gets recruited by the All-Stars, greatly shifting the power base to their side. The Freakz would have been totally annihilated were it not for the timely intervention of MaSacRu. MaSacRu then joins the Freakz.

An underpowered MaSacRu approaches GreeniShh (his "sometimes" tag partner from season 1) in an attempt to recruit him. GreeniShh turns him down, saying that he's not a freak. GreeniShh then betrays MaSacRu and he and Stewy Dew start beating him up.

I'm still in the process of identifying the rest of the roster whether they classify as a Freakz, an All-Star, or a future Peacekeeper. I know that I'll be splitting up Snaga and Amidamaru then. Amidamaru goes with the Freakz while Snaga (not liking the underhanded methods of the All-Stars) go with the Peacekeepers.

We may have to delay the debut of the Peacekeepers. Instead of the end of Season 3, it may be on the end of Season 4. That way the proposed timetable for the Faction Wars would be:

Season 3: The newly-formed All-Stars devise strategies against the also newly-formed Freakz in an effort to take them out one at a time. Storyline is divided into segments of Schemes (by the All-Stars) and Antics (by the Freakz). Culminate on the PPV with the stable-elimination match (or whatever type of match we have available by then).

Season 4: Feeling that four members may not be enough, the All-Stars start their recruitment drive. The Freakz do the same to maintain numerical balance. It soon gets out of hand without the GM around to keep things in check. Culminate on the PPV with a massive brawl between two factions when Metal arrives with the newly-formed Peacekeepers in an effort to restore order.

Season 5: NOW we can talk about which faction will rule the fed. There may be a slight shuffling in membership of the three factions. Laz0r, if he wants to cast away his status of heel and reclaim his former tweener/face standing, has the option to leave the All-Stars and join in with the Peacekeepers (I doubt he'll want to join any faction that has ILTB aldy as a member). Lord Nightmare will betray his new allies at the behest of the Lady of Torment, in an effort to really hurt him (Lord Nightmare cries at the end of the episode over his own betrayal). Culminate with the arrival of General Manager Yue Ayame who brings the faction wars to an end (we might all wind up getting whupped by the entire Ayame Clan).

Okay. That's three seasons worth of material I'm already working on. I wonder if any of the other feds plan this far ahead with their storylines?

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 am

Here's a quick example

I was thinking that instead of Killerz being in this RP, it should be Trendkiller. Trendkiller is the rabid dog of the faction while Killerz may be the most cool-headed (cold-blooded killer) of them all.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:30 am

Lord Nightmare wrote:I was thinking that instead of Killerz being in this RP, it should be Trendkiller. Trendkiller is the rabid dog of the faction while Killerz may be the most cool-headed (cold-blooded killer) of them all.

-----

Well i wrote this RP pretty fast without noticing the gimmicks of some wrestlers aswell jut to provide an example of what i think it should be done.Your plan for the next 3 seasons satisfy me and i will try to write RP's having that in mind.Also i think that sometime in season 3 or better 4,we should mention in a RP that Yue Ayame has to leave from the city for a few weeks for personal issues or business.That way the factions will start beating each other without mercy while there is noone to stop the chaos.That's where Peacekeepers will get formed with metal being leader and try to stop the wars.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 am

Well, it's really not in Killerz gimmick. I just see him as the mosst focused member of the All-Stars (meaning he's focusing all his attention on his brother InSaN3; he doesn't really care about the other Freakz as long as InSaN3 gets taken out).

Truth be told, I think (storywise) the only one who takes the whole "remove all freaks from the fed" thing seriously is Moedty. Trendkiller is too disorganized for it and Laz0r wouldn't even be with the All-Stars if he wasn't forced to.

Yue leaves the fed sometime during the start of season 4. It has something to do with his lost clan. It would also be around that time that the factions would start recruiting.

It would mean delaying your feud with Metal for a season. Would both of you be okay with that? On the bright side, it will give us more time to showcase the other wrestlers of the fed so the viewers will be more familiar with them by the time they join in the faction wars.

I'll post my timetable for the season either later or tomorrow (just the Faction Wars storyline). We'll add other storylines into the timetable as soon as we have them.

In the meantime, Laz0r, please check out Art-Michael and Shane Brady's RPs and think up of how you'll be implementing them into the show. They'll be making their televised debut on a Wednesday (your show). Do you want to give them a match immediately or wait for the next show? Would it be a dark match, faux match or televised real match? Who will their opponents be? And how will it affect their storylines? Etc., etc., etc.

You'll be asking yourself questions like that during your entire run as a VGM.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:22 am

i read Shane Brady's gimmich but i couldn't find art-michael's one...
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Lord Nightmare wrote:
    Metal Militia wrote:I also wanted to add that I liked the idea of me leading the peacekeepers. It makes sense for my character because he could just get pissed at both sides enough to form his own faction. Also I will try and get some stuff worked out for my show soon as well... I just need some thinking time.

When I first read your gimmick, I was thinking that if the GM ever needs somebody to keep the other guys in line then that somebody would be you. Then it turns out that you yourself needs to be kept in line just as much as the other guys. Oh, well...

-----

The way I meant for my gimmick to sound was that he was such a tough guy that the security decided to try to buy his services rather than fight him. Then once Metal Militia got on with the security he just couldn't be contained and turned against the security force. I can understand how you misunderstood my gimmick tho... I think my RP has given you a slightly better picture tho.

Thats one thing I am strugling with the most... the gimmicks. I'm not very sure on the feuds and existing gimmicks simply because I haven't been here very long.

I have an idea that probably nightmare can help with the most. Maybe if we make a seperate thread with just plot elements. Not ideas or brainstorming but just what happened in the actual shows. That way we can look at glance to see what storylines a character or faction has had and also so i know what the hell is going on lol.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Lord Nightmare wrote:Well, it's really not in Killerz gimmick. I just see him as the mosst focused member of the All-Stars (meaning he's focusing all his attention on his brother InSaN3; he doesn't really care about the other Freakz as long as InSaN3 gets taken out).

Truth be told, I think (storywise) the only one who takes the whole "remove all freaks from the fed" thing seriously is Moedty. Trendkiller is too disorganized for it and Laz0r wouldn't even be with the All-Stars if he wasn't forced to.

Yue leaves the fed sometime during the start of season 4. It has something to do with his lost clan. It would also be around that time that the factions would start recruiting.

It would mean delaying your feud with Metal for a season. Would both of you be okay with that? On the bright side, it will give us more time to showcase the other wrestlers of the fed so the viewers will be more familiar with them by the time they join in the faction wars.

I'll post my timetable for the season either later or tomorrow (just the Faction Wars storyline). We'll add other storylines into the timetable as soon as we have them.

In the meantime, Laz0r, please check out Art-Michael and Shane Brady's RPs and think up of how you'll be implementing them into the show. They'll be making their televised debut on a Wednesday (your show). Do you want to give them a match immediately or wait for the next show? Would it be a dark match, faux match or televised real match? Who will their opponents be? And how will it affect their storylines? Etc., etc., etc.

You'll be asking yourself questions like that during your entire run as a VGM.

-----

honestly i think the recruiting would be a perfect chance to implement a feud between me and laz0r. We don't neccasarily have to fight but the tension between us could start building at least. Are we wanting to fight Shade Brady against Art-Michael? IF you are just tlaking about introducing them I could introduce Art on my show
    acid

Post  acid Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm

just a comment if you wanting to start the fuede then y dont u do it with both going for the same person in a recrument process, this can be the way to get the tension going but without meeting in the ring
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:41 pm

acid wrote:just a comment if you wanting to start the fuede then y dont u do it with both going for the same person in a recrument process, this can be the way to get the tension going but without meeting in the ring

great point. If both sides are tugging at me my character could form the peacekeepers or whatever we want to name the new faction
    acid

Post  acid Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Metal Militia wrote:
    acid wrote:just a comment if you wanting to start the fuede then y dont u do it with both going for the same person in a recrument process, this can be the way to get the tension going but without meeting in the ring

great point. If both sides are tugging at me my character could form the peacekeepers or whatever we want to name the new faction

It was just a random idea that i had for you to kick start, without getting in the ring and wasting a good story line. if u like i will see what other ideas i can come up with and post them for you to look at.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Metal Militia wrote:
    honestly i think the recruiting would be a perfect chance to implement a feud between me and laz0r. We don't neccasarily have to fight but the tension between us could start building at least. Are we wanting to fight Shade Brady against Art-Michael? IF you are just tlaking about introducing them I could introduce Art on my show

Definitely you turning down Laz0r's offer to join the All-Stars will start your feud with him. What I'm thinking is stating it on Season 4 instead of Season 3. That way the storyline can focus more on the original members of the factions while Metal goes on a quest to win a title belt.

Yue has been asking for more title belts. With the tier-levels the way they are, he is correct to ask for them. I'll be creating a new championship (ranked one level lower than the IC belt) and I want Metal to compete for it. And should he win it (or we can faux him to win it at first and then lose it to the actual winner later), it would give the All-Stars more motivation to get him to join their group.

This is what I'm planning:

Season 3 PPV: Metal and the other contender fights for the new belt. Metal wins (real champ or faux champ) and is crowned the first-ever champion.

Season 4, episode 1, scene 1: All-Stars talk about increasing their numbers. They decided that their first recruit should be the very new (untitled belt) champion, Metal Militia. Moedty sends Laz0r over with the proposition.

Season 4, episode 1, scene 2: Laz0r's RP where he tries to recruit Metal. Metal replies with his "attitude" RP and turns Laz0r down. Metal exits locker room as he has a title defense to fight.

Season 4, episode 1, scene 3: Metal loses title (or keeps it if he is the rightful champ) due to interference by Laz0r. Laz0r and Metal starts fighting inside ring until rest of All-Stars arrive and gang up on Metal. Freakz arrive to drive All-Stars off. Metal turns down invitation from Freakz as well. In typical lone wolf fashion (whatever happened to Werefang anyway?), he doesn't need their help.

Season 4, episode 2, scene 1: This is where Metal and Laz0r will start their feuding. This will go on until...

Season 4 PPV: Debut of Metal Militia's faction, the Ayame Peacekeepers. I named it thusly because the main goal of this new faction is to keep the order of the federation (from the two other warring factions) while Yue Ayame is away.

Season 5: The true goals of the factions are now as such:

- The SWW All-Stars led by either Moedty (still) or King Con Carne (who overthrows Moedty sometime in season 4) plans to hold all championship titles and dominate the federation in Yue's absence. They are the most numerous of the three factions.

- The Freakz led by InSaN3 (still) or MaSacRu (to whom InSaN3 passes leadership to since he is the strongest member of the group, and since InSaN3 has had his fill of leading this bunch of wackos and lunatics) wants to protect their ranks from the vicious and power-hungry All-Stars. Their numbers may be smaller than the other two factions, but they have strange and frightening powers to defend themselves with.

- The Ayame Peacekeepers led by Metal Militia tries to keep the federation from destroying itself with all the infighting going on. Assaults caused by the All-Stars have gotten more brutal since the season started and it won't be long before somebody gets taken out permanently. They're SWW's personal S.W.A.T. team and riot squad, holding the front until the general manager returns.

Season 5 ends with Yue arriving to restore order.

We can fasttrack Season 3 and 4 to start Metal and Laz0r feuding early but it will take out much of the impact of the storylines. If we stick to the season 3 and 4 format then Metal and Laz0r won't be able to build up heat until Season 4.

Which would you prefer? Fasttrack or pace? Also Laz0r's build (it's a good one) places him in a different tier than Metal so they won't be challenging the same belt.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Metal Militia wrote:

I think what Acid meant was that both Metal Militia and Laz0r are trying to recruit the same wrestler to be a member of their respective factions. It's not Laz0r and a Freakz member trying to recruit Metal.

This wouldn't work because the third faction (Metal's faction) doesn't exist at this point of the storyline yet. It is only after the recruitment period that the new faction announces itself.

Metal formed the Peacekeepers because he (as well as the other wrestlers who were beaten up for turning down the All-Stars) is fed up with all the gang warfare and wanted to do something about it.

We didn't tug. We respected your decision. We Freakz are a nonviolent lot. We only want to live in peace with you norms. Heh...

You still made ILTB aldy cry for turning us down though.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:04 am

As i said again in another post,i like the "programm" about what is going to happen in the next shows as stated above.However i think that in season 5 after various arguments i will have with the rest of the stable(starting from my failing to recruit metal militia)i decide to leave them and join another faction or stay alone.This RP can continue later on in season 6.What you think?
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 pm

I won't lie... I'm a little confused. I think a lot of that is that I'm a tad unfamiliar with the factions since it was already in progress when i arrived. Can someone just sum up what we have come to so far. Kinda what is the time line for THIS season on this story line?
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 pm

ya lol i have no idea wats going on either

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:26 pm