SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

Episode 3-1 (VGMs only)

Lord Nightmare

Episode 3-1 (VGMs only) Empty Episode 3-1 (VGMs only)

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:26 am

Episode 1

JILL JASON MEETS RACHEL ANDERSON.
    RACHEL IS NEW RING ANNOUNCER.
    RACHEL IS MEAN TO JILL.

ALL-STARS HAVE BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW.
    (USE RP BY MOEDTY)

FREAKZ HAVE BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW.
    END UP BICKERING OVER NAME.

MASACRU TALKS WITH ILTB ALDY.
    ASK ABOUT REAPER'S POWER.
    ILTB ALDY EXPLAINS.

ILTB ALDY HAS MATCH SCHEDULED.
    INSAN3 AND ACID WAITS IN LOCKER.
    THEY'LL COME RUNNING IF TROUBLE ARISES.
    ALL-STARS TRY TO OUTNUMBER THEM IN LOCKER.
    THEY ALL RUSH OUT BATTERED.
    FREAKZ READY FOR AMBUSH, WAITING WITH BASEBALL BATS.
    MOEDTY HAS NEW PLAN, FREAKZ GET LOCKED INSIDE ROOM.

ALL-STARS RUSH ILTB ALDY IN RING.
    ILTB ALDY USES VOODOO TO SCARE THEM OFF.
    INSAN3 AND ACID ARRIVES IN TIME.
    TO SEE ALL-STARS RUNNING OFF.

---

Note: Metal and Laz0r, please add your cards here. Do not edit posts in case you want to add or change something. Instead create a new post with whatever changes you've made. Makes it easier to see if something new has been added.

Note: Do not post the script for the storylines here. This is just for the show's cards. Just post the summary here and the full scripts in the Roleplay Section.

Note: Rather than jumping from section to section whenever the RP moves from the Ring to the Lockers to Backstage, we'll just post storylines in one single thread. One thread for each storyline. That way the VGMs won't have to open up different threads just to see what happens next.

Good example: Car Crash Revenge (Locker Section) - The entire script should have used two different sections (Locker Room and Backstage) but instead the entire thing is added one after another in the same thread, making it easier for me back in Season 2.

Bad example: Haunting... (all three sections) - I wrote these threads back when the fed was just starting out. Back then Yue was the only one working on both shows. I made sure to number each specific segment properly so Yue won't have problems knowing where to go next. It's messy but it worked. However, I think the other method works better.

Note: And finally, episode 3-1 is Laz0r's show. Check the cards, understand the storylines involved in them, figure out what matches you'd like to add or needs to be added between segments. That sample card schedule I've posted in the other thread? I prioritized the storylines first and just added the necessary matches later.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Episode 3-1 (VGMs only) Empty 3-2 AT HEAVENS GATE

Post  Metal Militia Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 am

SATURDAY SHOW

This is very much an in progress rough draft at this point (this is just for the first episode right? Not the whole season right?)

KING CON CARNE PART (I sent him a message asking about his character... so far no response. Once I get some info together on him I will fill in more on this)
    CONTENDER'S FIGHT
    OPPONENTS GO AFTER CON CARNE

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - SNAGA'S INJURY
    BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW AND ASSAULT BY AN UNKNOWN PERSON
    IS SOMEONE SABOTAGING THE CHAMPIONS?

ART-MICHAEL DEBUTS

LEAVE SPACE FOR RP THAT CARRIES OVER FROM OTHER SHOW

WHO IS METAL MILITIA CALLING...

like i said this is a very rough draft... i'll come up with more
    Laz0r

Episode 3-1 (VGMs only) Empty Re: Episode 3-1 (VGMs only)

Post  Laz0r Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:21 pm

* INTRODUCTION *
    * Commentors talking about Shane's debut,the new title bet,the factions and today's number one contender matches *

*Shane's debut talking*
    Shane Brady vs Felipe ONE FALL match

* Number one contender draw *
    * Some folks talking backstage about the manipulation of the draw *
    * Manipulation gets revealed by a fatal mistake *
    * Yue Ayame or King Con Carne gets into the ring to make a fair draw
    First number one contender match

That's what i have thought till now,i may add dark matches or another one RP.Suggestions are always welcome

Last edited by Laz0r on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:57 pm

One episode per thread.

This thread is for Laz0r's first show (3-1). I'll create a different thread for Metal's show (3-2) and place his post there.

Then later, another new thread for Laz0r's second (3-3) show.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 am

Number one contender contender match:Phenomen vs Demonous
    Dark match:Tag match,Moedty and acid vs Apocalypto Shawn Hunter
    Televised match:ILTB aldy vs Indigo
    Dark match:B.A.M vs Stewy Dew

Last edited by Laz0r on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Could we instead have that tag match involving members of the factions untelevised? Letting them perform in the show would throw off the timing of my fifth and sixth segments.

Also could we have ILTB aldy's match as the second-to-the-last match of the night? Storyline places it nearing the end of the show.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:54 am

edited the initial post
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Yue just sent me a response, confiming VGM access for Laz0r.

Laz0r has the major shows. Laz0r should not touch the minor shows as they are for Metal.

Okay, Laz0r. Let's get to work. I'll post the usual header and intro plus my segments. You start adding your own. When I'm done scripting mine, I'll leave it up to you how you want to arrange the cards.

Metal, do you have anything you wish to add to Laz0r's episode? This is the first show of the season and new storylines are often introduced here.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:05 pm

I usually start the show off with the federation's cover picture that Yue designed for us.

Followed by the usual spiel about the arena, the pyros and the fans.

Then the opening remarks by the commentators (or a shoot promo and then the opening remarks).

Johnny: "Good evening, everyone, and welcome to another exciting episode of Spirits World Wrestling! Blah, blah, blah..."

It's been decided that Johnny Wright's (the play-by-play) lines are in green while Tony Alva's (the color) are in red. The rest of the cast gets the other colors in italic font.

Narratives are in bold black letters preceded and concluded with asterisks.

* Laz0r pulls out an M16 assault rifle and goes on a mad killing spree, fatally wounding sixteen members of the SWW roster before security finally brought him down. *

* Laz0r pleads temporary insanity. *

Try to alternate matches with story. My cards usually goes:

Segment
    Match
    Segment
    Match
    Segment
    Segment
    Match
    Etc.

Speaking of matches, each show is required to have ten matches worth to be ready for final confirmation. Singles count as one match while Tag Team count as two. I think we're not allowed to exceed ten matches total per show.

Readers usually skip past the match scripts and read only the story segments. To distinguish the story from the matches, I double-space the storyline parts while leaving the fighting in single-space. There are other ways to make the story parts quicker to spot (like putting margins or background colors on them) but this method is the easiest.

You can start adding segments and matches now. Yue said that he's already given you access to the menu.

P.S. We may be going with Plan B. That means we're scrapping all mention of the factions and letting each VGM come up with new storylines instead. This should give you the freedom to let your creativity run wild and match up whomever you want (within statistical reason, of course).

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Oh, and Plan B means I won't be adding the segments about the factions anymore so you can remove them from the cards.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 am

So i guess im ready to make the cards.
    I have a question though.Should i have a minimal number of televised or dark matches?I mean can i have for example 10 televised matches?Also should i create storylines for every single match or 2-3 storylines can be enough for the show?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 am

You can have all ten matches televised if you like.

On the flipside, you can have all of them dark and replaced with faux matches. The Lucha Loco guys (United League of Lunatics) used to script cartoony matches where pandas wrestle and midgets get eaten by crocodiles.

It's not necessary to have a story for every single match you set up. But you'll definitely want to have a few storylines running show after show. Maybe a feud or two.

Examples from Season 2 (check the file I sent you, specifically the Schedule worksheet):

MaSacRu and King Con Carne (even during his absence, MaSacRu's effect on King is significant)

Triple H and Edu (continued a feud began from Season 1, then a faux storyline using Edu's gimmick)

Laz0r and ILTB aldy (even without matches, anything with ILTB aldy is going to be a blast)

Back then I have at least seven storylines running through both shows for the entire season.

But that's me.

My only advice is to put up as many storylines as you can manage. Stories are what keep the viewers attention, not the fighting.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 am

Ok i got a feud ready and i will set 1-2 more for the first episode

Now that faction wars won't start how about me feuding with metal militia?Also how you think it will be if we create a storyline where Me and Militia will introduce ourselfs as "Helpers"of GM yue each one at his show?And then we can build momentum for a feud between the 2 GM helpers.Also this feud can include other wrestlers as "friends" of each GM and make some interesting tag matches too..

What's your opinion Lord nightmare and Metal?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 am

Without the Faction Wars to hold you back, you have the freedom to come up with whatever new feuds you want.

I'm a bit hesitant about making on-show references about your VGM-ship, but if you think you can pull it off then you have my blessing.

Talk it out with Metal.

And come up with an explanation why (in the world!) General Manager Yue would choose you two as his helpers when there are other stronger, more experienced wrestlers in the roster.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 am

How do i create dark matches??I just delete the segment from the match and leave it blank?

Last edited by Laz0r on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:50 am

Careful with your spelling, Laz0r.

Beginning is spelled with one 'g' and two 'n's.

Check your punctuation and spacing as well.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:51 am

Lord Nightmare wrote:Careful with your spelling, Laz0r.

Beginning is spelled with one 'g' and two 'n's.

Check your punctuation and spacing as well.

-----
    I was just posting fast and didn't rechecked what i wrote Razz
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 am

Oh, okay.

Anyway, it's almost eleven in the evening here on my end of the planet so I'll be logging off for now.

Just one more thing. Make sure you don't use the BELT selector in the match menu. The additional cost is not worth it.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 am

Lord Nightmare wrote:Oh, okay.

Anyway, it's almost eleven in the evening here on my end of the planet so I'll be logging off for now.

Just one more thing. Make sure you don't use the BELT selector in the match menu. The additional cost is not worth it.

-----
    I won't Smile
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 am

I almost finished my card for the upcoming show,just one last match left.Can you check it and tell me your opinion?
    Also as you see after the Laz0r,metal backstage RP i have made a faux Iron man match between me and Lord nightmare.What you think about this?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 am

The timing (game program) in the tag match involving Apocalypto is off. He would have gotten more than a measly 14.5 if he spent more time in the ring with Acid rather than Moedty. It can't be helped. Things like this happen from time to time in this game.

How the heck did Pip get that many stars? Either they reactivated the double multiplier for supporters or he has more than 3 moves activated per position.

We really need another member at the same power level as our big three. Snaga can't compete with the likes of them, hence she got the lowest amount of stars in her tag match. This is where losing Scotty 2 Hotty really hurts us.

The Iron Man Match involving me and Laz0r. This was copied/pasted from an actual Iron Man Match which Laz0r challenged me with. Nice touch.

With the exception of Snaga's tag match, all the matches are well planned out. Don't blame yourself for the low stars on the other fights. Whenever random numbers are involved (I meant the 'dice' rolls behind the match program), it can't be avoided that you'd sometime keep getting 'critical misses'.

Good job. List down what appearances you've used in this show in the Wrestler Appearances thread. We'll need an updated record to make sure neither of you overspend your share of appearances.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:05 am

To make a faux match,i should delete the whole segment and send a blank card?
    Btw 2 out of the 9 fights i have set ended up in draw Razz(I changed the one's ending so ILTB aldy wins,just changed the last 2 count to 3).
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 am

Depends on what card is available to be used for the faux.

Check the Excel file I sent you. As you can see, sometimes I use a blank segment card to script the faux in. Sometimes I set up a Dark Match, take out the entire match script and use its card to insert my faux.

Make sure you keep a record of any Dark Match you set up. People would still want to know if they've been given a match (even though it's untelevised). I usually PM the wrestlers who were involved in Dark Matches to check the fed forums about their match (via the Match Results thread).

And matches DO end up in draws. It can't be avoided. But sometimes the show needs a definite winner so it's up to the VGM handling it to decide who won or lost (one of the title matches last PPV had the judge declaring a draw, so I fauxed the ending so it can have a clear winner).

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 am

ok,should i confirm the show now?
    Also,how i can see the past matches of the federation?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:37 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:28 am