SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

Episode 3-6 (VGMs only)

Lord Nightmare

Episode 3-6 (VGMs only) Empty Episode 3-6 (VGMs only)

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:58 am

For the next two episodes (this one and episode 3-7), use up all the appearances of our power players.

The roster gets a fresh batch of appearances when the month ends; which means you can use them again for the PPV.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Episode 3-6 (VGMs only) Empty Re: Episode 3-6 (VGMs only)

Post  Metal Militia Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Ok I also tried to get some more matches to our new members. So will it actually show the PPV on my list or is it just the last show on my list?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 am

The minor show on May 2 is our PPV. It is also the final show of this season.

I suggest you use up all our highest entrance members by April since you get a fresh batch of appearances to use when the new month starts.

Also, I think the reason why we lost a popularity point is because we haven't been using our strong guys often. Fed popularity is still 66% matchup (not ticket sales but yellow stars) and 33% viewer votes. 66% of scores using low-level guys is going to put a dent on the fed. During Season 2, I made it a point to use our most popular members once every two or three shows.

Make it a point to zero out the appearances of ALL our strong guys by April 29 (major show). You may have to give some of them two matches that night just to drain them out. Hopefully it's not too late to raise our fed popularity back up to its usual 175 score, though I'm hoping it will be enough to actually raise it even higher. If nothing else, at least we'll earn lots of money on that show.

I also want to try something. I know it's possible to match the same wrestler against himself. The fed hasn't tried this before so I'll use my own character as the test subject. If I'm wrong about my assumptions then I will be the one to suffer the fan loss.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 am

My mistake.

The game program complains if I were to match a wrestler against himself.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Lord Nightmare vs. Lord Nightmare.... I think Lord Nightmare will win! lol

I'll try to get that popularity back up.. I may make powerplayers fight more than contracted but im going to make sure that everybody gets their contracted appearances as well
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:47 pm

The game cheated.

By making us miss April 1 (via the "sudden" two week season break), we can only give 140 matches to our roster of 150 appearances this month. I pointed this out somewhere in the forums, along with why the proposed 40/4 magic number no longer works.

Check the entrance levels of the fed. Whomever has the highest entrance levels with appearances remaining should perform on episode 3-7. That should bring the numbers up.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:46 pm

i got the show confirmed and it earned around 20k which is the best for my sat show.

I have to appologies for the lack of RP. I got what I could but something has come up and i just wanted to make sure it was done. Next show will be just fine
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:54 pm

First ever Heaven's Gate episode to log over 20,000 fes in ticket sales. I wonder if the arena upgrade Yue bought recently made it for this show or not.

Good work, everyone. Keep buying those entrances.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:28 am