SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

A New Life

acid

A New Life Empty A New Life

Post  acid Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:02 am

The entire arena blast into a white light
    and the song '400 blows to the head'
    played by Serpico starts blaring over every loudspeaker.
    We see Acid coming out onto the entrance ramp with his back to all,
    as the beat of the song picks up we see him fling himself round
    the light comes back to normal
    a green light beams down onto acid as he starts to make his way to the ring
    greeting fans left and right with high fives.
    The titantron displays some off acid's past matches
    as acid enters the ring and grabs a microphone

Acid “Good evening SpiriTs' World”

The crowd give off a small reaction

Acid “ as you can see I am pretty new around this show, but you know what I am coming here to show that I am one of the best and that I can push myself to be one of the best. Tonight I have a match and frankly I don’t have a clue who I am against but you know what that is not a problem for me as I know I will help put on one hell of a match and an even better show for you all, because after all you are the soul of the company and we have got to keep you HAPPY”

The crowd start to cheer and acid looks around before making his way out of the ring and into the front row of fans shaking hands with them and chatting
    Lord Nightmare

A New Life Empty Re: A New Life

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 am

Ever since Yue cast your character as the masked wrestler during the Feb. 4 show, many storylines have been scripted in advance involving that wrestler; not the least of which is the Faction Wars storyline which includes many other wrestlers who have agreed to their parts.

Since you have just recently registered in the forums, this is the first time we've heard from you. The role that your wrestler has been assigned to has great importance to the show for the next two seasons and we would ask you to play along for now. After those two seasons, we'll enact a new beginning for your wrestler so he can start over with a new persona.

You are not required to do any extra work for the next couple of seasons. The federation will write all the necessary RPs for you. You will still be given matches even if your wrestler has to act injured to sell a storyline (see article in federation forums about Dark Matches).

However, I will not force you to go along with the storyline if you wish to start your own storyline. I will come up with a way to explain the disappearance of the old Acid that the viewers are used to and replace him with your new version of Acid. It would take out some of the impact of next season's storyline though.

I will insert this script of yours into the next storyline, but with an added twist at the end. Depending on what your response will be: Acid will remain the same Acid as he is right now in the shows or he will make a comeback as a different Acid.

-----
    acid

Post  acid Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 am

let us go for this i am ready keep the story line you have i like the sound of it, sorry about the pm i red this after
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Thanks for putting your trust into our storylines.

I included the script that you wrote in the Feb. 28 show. The amnesia bit ties in with what happened between you and Trendkiller last show. It is open-ended to enable you to choose which path you wish to take.

And since you choose to join the major storyline with the other wrestlers, I will keep the amnesia in place for the next few shows to seperate you and Trendkiller for a while. You'll get your memory back during the season PPV when the SWW All-Stars have outnumbered the Freakz and we need you to even the numbers out.

Once again, thank you for trusting the storyline.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content