SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

Real life problems....

Laz0r

Real life problems.... Empty Real life problems....

Post  Laz0r Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:21 am

Well,something unexpected came up with my real life so i won't be able to be active as a VGM for a while...I am sorry.I will post the storylines that i have started in the first show,so the other VGM's can get them continued or smth...
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Real life problems.... Empty Re: Real life problems....

Post  Metal Militia Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 am

I'll forsure help you out as much as i can. I can try and do both or nightmare can take laz0r's show. Sorry about whatever is going on and I wish you the best luck
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:12 am

Aw, nuts! Metal posted before me. This was what I was going to say before anyone else posted.

Metal, you wanna try running storylines through both shows?

It would mean better control over story continuity in both brands, but it will also means more work on your part.

And if you get stumped trying to come up with more storylines, you can always ask the roster to start posting their RPs again (though I have a feeling that only a handful of them would actually do so). I remember in the first episode, everyone was late with their gimmicks and roleplays. Yue had to make do with what little was submitted and made the rest up as he went along. Yue scolded us afterwards. It was only then that the RP part of the forums gotten quite active.

Ahh, good times...

Anyway, worse comes to worst, you can just schedule ten matches one after another and call it a show. As long as the stars/entrances are high enough, we don't really need stories to make a profit. Though I hope that it'll never come to that.

And good luck to Laz0r with whatever his problem is.

So what do you think, Metal? You ready for this?

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:13 pm

It may not have that much RP but yes I will try it out. I'll make up some stuff as I go along and hope for the best. We need to get Yue in here to do some scolding so it can help me out lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:31 am