SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

Pretty good show

Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Pretty good show Empty Pretty good show

Post  Metal Militia Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:37 pm

we netted around 20,000 which is pretty good isn't it? What did we change up?
    Lord Nightmare

Pretty good show Empty Re: Pretty good show

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:02 pm

20,000 is pretty good. Not sure how much total salaries costed but I expect the fed earned at least a couple of thou on that episode.

This is our second show that grossed over 20,000 fes. Each of those two shows had an estimated 300+ entrances, which supports the theory that the higher the entrance level, the better the earnings. So keep those entrances coming, people.

I suggested to Yue that we hold off on any federation expenses until after the PPV. I want to test out a title match.

I'm worried about the effects (or lack thereof) associated with the additional cost. Money is still pretty scarce at the moment and blowing a bundle on unprofitable championship fights could easily bankrupt the fed into roster deletion. I suspect that's what happened with some of the other new feds; too much useless spending and not enough profit to show for it.

Anyway, I'll update everyone on the situation after I discuss things with Yue.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:27 pm

quick question: do upgrades come out of GM's money or is there a fed account (as in seperate from Yue's personal bankroll)
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:01 pm

It's a seperate account.

I don't know how much money the federation started out with, but Yue has informed me that the only way to get more money into the federation is through ticket and merchandise sales. I was hoping that the fed would receive a monthly stipend from the game just for being active, but no dice. The federation makes or breaks its own income.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:16 am