SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

5 posters

Show results (the real ones)...

Lord Nightmare

Show results (the real ones)... Empty Show results (the real ones)...

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:36 am

As I have mentioned somewhere in the forums, the federation will be implementing creative use of faux and dark matches from Season 2 onward.

To recap:

Faux matches:

- are televised matches that are not real as they are scripted to continue an existing feud or storyline.

- will not earn or lose you any fans/popularity.

Dark matches:

- are untelevised matches that are real.

- will earn or lose you fans/popularity.

- counts as one of the ten required matches necessary to schedule a show.

So even if you didn't appear in a show, it doesn't immediately mean that you weren't given a match. After viewing the live show, always check out the federation forums for the results of what really happened behind the scenes.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Show results (the real ones)... Empty Re: Show results (the real ones)...

Post  Metal Militia Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:24 pm

I just wanted to say that I really liked my match up in the last show. It was really even and had a chance of going either way. Keep up the good work!

P.S: Where are the actual results u spokie of lol Laughing

Also when does our money show up from the show lol. I don't how it works so don't think im demanding my paycheck if someone is involved in sending money manually.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Note: I wanted to wait until I have the changes in fans/popularity so I can list them here as well. But...

February 25, 2009

Bhai defeats Latin Nightmare

Yashima & Crazydiamond defeats B.A.M & Hard Boyz

Metal Militia defeats Yuuji

Stewy Dew defeats Indigo

DARK MATCH: Killerz and John Austin defeats Blackdino and Undergraund Vampire (by referee decision)

DARK MATCH: Pip Slaktarkungen defeats GreeniShh

InSaN3 and Shawn Hunter (referee calls a draw)

Judas defeats Moedty (result scripted to forward storyline, but Judas is the clear winner and the game will record it as such)

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Salary from shows are automatically computed and sent out by the game program.

Don't expect too much though. We're still in the local leagues so the pay is meager. It will improve when we level up the fed.

The fed is definitely showing signs of improvement. Our most recent show has sold over a thousand tickets and it was accomplished without our roster's heavy hitters. I suspect it is mostly due to all the improvements the general manager bought for the arena and to every member of the fed who kept upgrading their entrances. Keep those half-stars coming in, guys! Every little yellow star helps.

Speaking of those stars, I am currently testing a theory about the effects of the total number of stars generated by a full show on its ticket sales. I know that viewer votes wouldn't matter here; the ticket sales are computed by the game the very moment the show is scheduled and before the show is even televised. The game program doesn't care about storyline (dumb machine!) so the only definite thing it can keep track of is each wrestler's stars.

I'll do some more research and I'll post my findings here.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:48 pm

February 25, 2009

Titte defeats B.A.M

CrazyDiamond defeats Hard Boyz
    Note: Hard Boyz had just recently resetted his character and he cannot participate in the fed until he gets to level 5. We wish him the best.

Apocalypto defeats Demonous

Laz0r defeats Yashima

DARK MATCH: Acid and ILTB aldy defeats Metal Militia and Yuuji

DARK MATCH: Moedty defeats Killerz

DARK MATCH: MaSacRu and Shawn Hunter defeats Yue Ayame and Toby Mysterio (Hunter made Ayame tap out)

InSaN3<><> defeats Lord Nightmare (script edited to end in a no contest, but Lord Nightmare loses via submission)

-----
    crazydiamond

Post  crazydiamond Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:13 pm

My popularity and my fans decrease after show, why?

How to increase that? Sad Sad
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Before the show, you have 37 fans. I checked the fed roster before posting this reply and you still have 37 fans.

Fan changes for shows usually occur 24 hours after the scheduled showing. Your opponent in the last show was Hard Boyz, in a match which you won. You received 25 yellow stars against his 9 1/2, which could be the reason for the lack of new fans.

A few hours after the show, Hard Boyz resetted his wrestler without my knowing of it beforehand. This may have had an adverse effect on your matchup as the game may have compared your stats against his now-much-lower stats. I read that one of the higher feds encountered the same problem once when one of their members did a reset without management's prior knowledge. Since the matches were confirmed weeks ahead and can no longer be changed, the wrestler who was matched against the resetted one had no choice but to keep squashing his rival and receiving the consequences.

To this note, I would like to ask everybody to please inform me in advance if you plan to reset your wrestler so I can plan for the change.

To CrazyDiamond, I will place you in more Dark tag matches with other wrestlers in your tier-level. They may be untelevised but we'll make sure all participants get their fans increased.

And could somebody please list down the total entrance levels of every member of the roster and post it in the forums? It would really help the fed a lot to have somebody keep us updated on that. You can SCOUT each of the wrestlers to see their entrance levels.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:14 pm

March 4, 2009

Note: I will also list down the number of yellow stars each wrestler earned during the show.

Bhai (45) defeats Latin Nightmare (24.5)

Pip Slaktarkungen (52.5) defeats Phenomen (25)

Snaga (48.5) and Amidamaru (29.5) defeats Fedutaju (33.5) and Undergraund Vampire (51) via decision

DARK MATCH: Trendkiller (32.5) defeats Edu (17.5)

DARK MATCH: Triple H (40.5) defeats Metal Militia (24)

DARK MATCH: Acid (20) and Stewy Dew (49) defeats werefang292 (32) and Indigo (33) via decision

DARK MATCH: King Con Carne (108.5) and King papa smurf (16) defeats Shawn Hunter (29.5) and Judas (40)

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:44 pm

March 7, 2009

Note: I will also list down the number of yellow stars each wrestler earned during the show.

Apocalypto (42.5) defeats Demonous (15.5)

DARK MATCH: Yuuji (32) and Bhai 48 defeats Latin Nightmare (33) and ILTB aldy (11.5)
    Note: Yuuji made Latin Nightmare tap out.

CrazyDiamond (14.5) and Laz0r (33.5) defeats Yashima (16) and B.A.M (9)

Phenomen (25.5) defeats John Austin (36.5)

DARK MATCH: Metal Militia (47) defeats Werefang292 (20) via pinfall

Killerz (49) and InSaN3 (34.5) draws

Moedty (27.5) defeats Lord Nightmare (33)

GreeniShh (40) defeats Stewy Dew (31)

Comparing the results of the two last Saturday shows (dated Feb. 28 and March 7), I noticed a discrepancy in the ratio of yellow stars to ticket sales. While the February show earned less yellow stars, it sold more tickets. The March show has more stars, but sold less tickets.

I have a feeling that it is because of the difference in the total entrance levels of each shows. The February show had more wrestler entrances than the March one.

Here are the numbers:

Feb. 28, 2009:
    Total wrestler stars: 550.5
    Tickets sold: 1,094
    Total entrance levels: 207

Mar. 7, 2009:
    Total wrestler stars: 608.5
    Tickets sold: 994
    Total entrance levels: 170

This is still a theory; it may just be a coincidence. I will compare the results with next Saturday's show.
    To be safe, keep raising those entrances. It adds extra xp per match and helps the fed as well.

-----

Last edited by Lord Nightmare on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:51 am

Well,in my opinion matches should be scheduled concerning entrance level except the fan/wrestler score thing.I think this way the fed will sell more tickets.

P.S:Don't forget,if you are a supporter the best way to make money for entrances is to set self made league matches with 4 participants.This way you exchange 5 tp's for 7500 fantaeuros without doing anything.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:23 pm

hey lazor let me know next time u set up one that way i can make some easy cash. At the momment there aren't any good ones up
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Metal Militia wrote:hey lazor let me know next time u set up one that way i can make some easy cash. At the momment there aren't any good ones up
    what's your level?
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:54 pm

im a lvl 9
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:14 am

Laz0r wrote:Well,in my opinion matches should be scheduled concerning entrance level except the fan/wrestler score thing.I think this way the fed will sell more tickets.

It would be nice if it were only entrances that matter whenever deciding matches. Never mind how low one guy's skill index is compared to the other one. As long as both wrestlers have equal amounts of entrance, the fed and everybody involved earns big time. Never mind squash matches or not.

But alas, the game programmers don't think that way. No matter how popular you are; you can even have entrance levels up in the hundreds, if somebody with MaSacRu's skill index and below-twenty entrance level squish you, it's going to be a squash and somebody (most probably MaSacRu) is going to suffer.

As of now, only five of our roster have entrances of twenty or higher. King Con Carne has the highest at 75 with Fedutaju a distant second with 42. Around seventeen members have entrance levels between 10-20. The rest have below ten entrance levels with three of them actually having 0 entrance.

It can't be avoided that sooner or later, a show is going to comprise of wrestlers with low entrance levels. It will affect ticket sales and in turn slow down the advancement of the federation's arena. Without a high level arena, it'll take us much longer to get our fed to the next tier.

So again, I urge everyone to help the fed (and in turn help yourselves) by spending money on entrances.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:55 pm

like laz0r was saying the easiest way to get money is to play in self made leagues. U can easily make 2500 a day if you have enough TP
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:53 pm

March 11, 2009

Yashima (24.5 ) and CrazyDiamond (18.5 ) defeats Titte (54.5 ) and Yuuji (18.5 )

Fedutaju (45.5 ) defeats Pip Slaktarkungen (41 )

DARK MATCH: Lord Nightmare (44.5 ) defeats Undergraund Vampire (20 ) via pinfall

DARK MATCH: Phenomen (36 ) defeats Snaga (40.5 )

Triple H (36.5 ) defeats Edu (14 )

DARK MATCH: Moedty (54 ) and Killerz (45 ) defeats Yue Ayame (24.5 ) and King papa smurf (24 ) via judge decision

DARK MATCH: King Con Carne (105 ) and Shawn Hunter (19 ) defeats MaSacRu (30.5 ) and Toby Mysterio (51 )
    Note: King Con Carne pins Toby Mysterio.

I would like to announce that this show is our highest grossing episode yet, earning the federation 22,100 fes. The total wrestler entrances for this episode is estimated at 301; almost 25 levels more than our previous highest earning episode and outselling its 17,600 fes record.

My thanks goes to every single members who keep increasing their entrance levels. We couldn't have done this without you.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 pm

March 14, 2009

Titte (44 ) defeats B.A.M (21.5 )

CrazyDiamond (28.5 ) defeats Yashima (25 )

Acid (17.5 ) and Yuuji (34.5 ) defeats Bhai (30.5 ) and Indigo (24 )

DARK MATCH: ILTB aldy (15 ) defeats Amidamaru (32 ) via pinfall

Laz0r (44.5 ) defeats Demonous (25 )

Metal Militia (42 ) defeats John Austin (25 )

DARK MATCH: Apocalypto (35 ) defeats Snaga (23.5 ) by submission

DARK MATCH: InSaN3 (35.5 ) and King papa smurf (19.5 ) draw by judge decision

Yue Ayame (36.5 ) defeats Toby Mysterio (36.5 )

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:44 am

nice,i got the most stars Razz
    Titte_18

Post  Titte_18 Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 am

yah but im still undefeated in singel matches
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 am

Titte_18 wrote:yah but im still undefeated in singel matches
    im undefeated too,i think Smile
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 am

March 18, 2009

Titte (45 ) defeats B.A.M (24.5 )

Laz0r (41.5 ) defeats Amidamaru (17.5 )

Lord Nightmare (48.5 ) defeats Demonous (16 )

John Austin (46.5 ) and Phenomen (29 ) defeats Metal Militia (43 ) and Werefang (23 )

DARK MATCH: Yue Ayame (34.5 ) and Killerz (56.5 ) defeats Moedty (24.5 ) and Judas (50.5 )
    Note: Yue Ayame made Judas tap out.

DARK MATCH: InSaN3 (42.5 ) and King papa smurf (23 ) draws by judge decision.

Toby Mysterio (55 ) and Shawn Hunter (43 ) draws by judge decision.

DARK MATCH: King Con Carne (85 ) defeats MaSacRu (42 ) by pinfall.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 am

March 21, 2009

Yye Ayame (37 ) defeats Pip Slaktarkungen (29.5 )

Apocalypto (41 ) defeats Triple H (17.5 )

GreeniShh (37 ) and Stewy Dew (29 ) draws by judge decision
    Note: Concluded in a manner that would give GreeniShh closure.

Snaga (69 ) and Amidamaru (25.5 ) defeats Fedutaju (33.5 ) and Undergraund Vampire (35 ) by judge decision
    Note: Ending changed slightly to finish with via pinfall instead of judge decision.

DARK MATCH: Toby Mysterio (51 ) defeats Killerz (50 ) by pinfall

Judas (63.5 ) and Shawn Hunter (49 ) draws by judge decision
    Note: Judas was decided winner due to his higher star count.

King Con Carne (89.5 ) defeats MaSacRu (39.5 )

Lord Nightmare (28.5 ) and InSaN3 (48 ) defeats Moedty (31.5 ) and Trendkiller (16 )

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Watch the show for everything else, this is the only dark match

Moedty and pip beat Snaga and Fedutaju by pinfall

Snaga exp point gained: 6
    Fedutaju exp point gained: 5
    Pip Slaktarkungen exp point gained: 5
    Moedty exp point gained: 5

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:50 am