SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

+3
Shane Brady
Metal Militia
Lord Nightmare
7 posters

Season break and the new season to come...

Lord Nightmare

Season break and the new season to come... Empty Season break and the new season to come...

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Season 3 has ended and we're now on season break.

I expect the new season to start for us on the 13th of the month, unless Yue changes our show schedule to something earlier.

Members may start posting their RPs for the new season in the forums. Metal already has something in mind for Season 4 and he will want time to see if your RPs will fit his general plot.

Don't forget to do your daily 5 invitational challenges. It's free and you earn plenty of fes from it, especially if the guy you're challenging has a high fanbase (I earn close to 2,000 fes per day by challenging some guy with 1,000+ fans).

As always, please increase your entrance levels. It helps in increasing ticket sales and fed popularity.

That's all for now. If you have any suggestions or comments you'd want to say, please post them in this thread and we'll do what we can to address them.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Season break and the new season to come... Empty Re: Season break and the new season to come...

Post  Metal Militia Mon May 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Did you see my RP at the end of the last show? I want to make it interesting.
    Lord Nightmare

Season break and the new season to come... Empty Re: Season break and the new season to come...

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue May 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Evil Metal's hostile takeover of the federation.

-----

Whoops! Forgot to add the smiley. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 am

The game is delaying the start of the new season AGAIN!?

Used to be that season break only last a week.

Hope this isn't permanent.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue May 12, 2009 4:50 pm

I also noticed that there is only two slotted shows. Is Laz0r going to take over his role as VGM or am i still doing both shows?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue May 12, 2009 5:01 pm

AS stated above, the season break has been extended by one week. So instead of the new season starting on the 13th, it will start on the 20th.

Metal can start scripting the first episode any time. He has something big planned for the federation (storywise) but until we have an idea what it is, we won't be able to RP accordingly. From what we know so far, Metal Militia was declared acting president of Spirits World Wrestling after a suspicious meeting with owner and general manager Yue Ayame.

Also, I'd like to welcome our new members Death Bringer, Vitas, and Nemanja. Remember to keep those entrance levels up. Every single level counts and what helps the fed, helps you as well.

That's all for now.

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Tue May 12, 2009 5:02 pm

crazy willy wanna fued?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue May 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Laz0r has given me no indication that he'll be working on the shows so Metal will be handling both major and minor shows. This is ideal since the Metal Militia hostile takeover storyline will be needing a lot of his input in both shows to make it work.

The game makes sure that any fed can only script a maximum of four shows (two weeks worth) in advance at a time. So come Wednesday (or Saturday), the next scheduled show becomes available for scripting.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue May 12, 2009 5:09 pm

This thread will also be a good place to plan out matchups for the upcoming season, as started by Shane's post.

I urge players to discuss possible team-ups and feuds here so Metal won't have to look too far. Note that this is just the brainstorming room. The actual RPs still go in the RP Section.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue May 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Shane: Willy already has a feud going so im not going to approve that right now
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Tue May 12, 2009 8:33 pm

thats fine, plus his score judt majorly dropped
    Kevin Rey \oo/

Post  Kevin Rey \oo/ Wed May 13, 2009 10:30 am

I am earning more Fantas now, almost 1200 per day, in the Invitationals.

Now, I have 9 entrance, and have money to buy another.
    So, I want know, only em 20th go start our federation right?
    And, I will get my feud against Felipe Ribeiro, right?

And, PLEASE if you put me in the shows, I will buy more entrances, so many times!

Thanks Very Happy
    Crazywilly

Post  Crazywilly Thu May 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Shane Brady wrote:thats fine, plus his score judt majorly dropped

My score dropped? I have been in the 17 and 18 range for awhile. I will glady fight anyone I need to fight. Let me know if we need a new story idea I can try to come up with some stuff.
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Thu May 14, 2009 6:48 pm

lol willy its was like u were mid 18 then mid 17
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun May 17, 2009 4:38 am

Metal, you can start scripting the first episode whenever you like.

No need to wait for my permission.

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Thu May 28, 2009 6:12 pm

ok didnt kno where to put this, where the hell is our gm, this is bogus, we can get canned.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri May 29, 2009 8:56 am

I know. He's been gone for over a week now. This has been the longest time he's been gone since the missed February show.

I'll just keep getting everyone their matches until he comes back. IF he comes back.

And Kevin, the reason why I matched you with Apocalypto is because of the scheduled wrestlers performing that night, you were the closest one to him in terms of skill points. In fact, you were actually high in skill points. Not to mention that you are 20+ levels higher in stats against him.

Modificator is based on wrestler score, not ability. A tech wrestler can easily raise his score by challenging a strength-type repeatedly in a submission match (I know because I did this before to manipulate my score). As long as you focus on your specialty, you've effectively increase your chances of winning. And the more you win, the higher your wrestler score.

You can test this out by challenging the same wrestler over and over using your specialty match. You'll notice that the modificator changes in your opponent's favor the more times you win against him.

Speaking of which, this answers Shane Brady's comment on Crazy Willy's score.

Concerning storylines: with the future of the federation still uncertain, I'll be concentrating less on storyline and focusing more on getting the roster's fan count up. That way, if ever we get dissolved, everyone can go on with their careers at least a little more popular than when they started out.

A wrestler can only last a month inactive before it is deleted. GM Yue Ayame has been gone for almost ten days as of this post. I don't know what happens to the fed when his account gets deleted, but for the meantime it is storyless matches for everyone.

Suggestion on builds: at most, try to focus on your primary stat. If necessary, allocate training time to one of the defensive stats (Block or Dodge) while leaving the last remaining two at a lower level. Balanced-types have more flexibility, but all the same they are better off focusing on no more than two stats to learn the best moves of a stat sooner and to maximize their potential in a given method of fighting.

Federation, the arena, and wrestler contracts: only the GM has access to these commands. Without him, the fed cannot upgrade the arena or hire new people. This is the role where he will be missed the most.

That is all for now. Should anyone have something to say, might as well post it here in this thread.

-----
    Crazywilly

Post  Crazywilly Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Just wanted to say thank you for taking over and setting up the matches. Keep up the good work.
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Fri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm

damn my contract is up next week, i may only have one match left, so its gotta be allstar Razz, hopefully it doesnt come down to dissolving this fed.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat May 30, 2009 5:46 am

If the GM's absence continues in this fashion, we may have to accept the fact that the fed will soon be dissolved. I got the following from http://www.danda-comics.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Federations:

My GM has gone missing, what can we do?

cry. If a gm is gone for too long then the federation is dissolved. It sucks but its what happens.

Can you give me the specific day the contract expires? With some of our members nearing the end of their contracts, I plan to schedule the matches of every episode of this entire season in advance. Hopefully, that way those match appearances will still be credited even though the wrestler in question is by then no longer affiliated with the federation.

I don't know how long this fed will be allowed to go on without a GM. I just hope it would be long enough to get everyone a good amount of new fans.

-----
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat May 30, 2009 8:39 am

Its up on the 6th
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:43 pm

I guess I'd like to take the time to say bye, thank you for the opportunity to be part of this fed and raise my entrace and fan count. Too bad it had to end like this hope ya'll have success in the future.
    pip slaktarkungen

Post  pip slaktarkungen Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:59 am

To bad to see it end like this Sad ...but atleast we had some good fights ..and i learned alot and gained a nice amount of fans. Best luck to you all.
    werefang292
    werefang292

Post  werefang292 Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:21 pm

hey a new season happening are?
    can anyone with about the same exp as me be in a storyline?
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

Post  Shane Brady Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:28 pm

listen werefang there are to be no more storylines as this fed is goin down the shitter. So i suggest planning which fed u are gunna immigrate to, and fast

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:31 pm