SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

4 posters

Season 2 and unnattached...

Lord Nightmare

Season 2 and unnattached... Empty Season 2 and unnattached...

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:57 am

The following wrestlers aren't involved in any storyline at the moment. They are still given matches but these types of matchups have no story behind them and are only to earn the participants money and fans.

Should anyone wish to start a feud with an unnattached wrestler, please choose from this list so as not to involve the others who are already cast in the federation's storylines.

I will post them in order according to wrestler score. I will post their fan counts along with their names.

Judas 143
    Toby Mysterio 225
    Pip Slaktarkungen 124
    Shawn Hunter 141
    Fedutaju 102
    King papa smurf 144
    Apocalypto 118
    Phenomen 190
    Yuuji 96
    Demonous 147
    Undergraund Vampire 158
    CrazyDiamond 38
    Yashima 66
    Titte 92
    Indigo 85
    B.A.M 44
    Bhai 70
    Latin Nightmare 102

Metal Militia is working on an RP and he has decided to involve John Austin in it. They are off-limits for the moment.

Werefang292 wants to start a feud and is looking for a rival. Any takers?

Snaga and Amidamaru are continuing a storyline that was started specifically for last Valentine's Day. Should anyone want to start a feud then please post your script in the forums. A tag team feud would be better but if you wish to have the feud with just one of them then that is okay as well.

Please make sure that whomever you want your feud to be with, his (or her) numbers aren't too distant from yours to prevent squash matches. Otherwise that feud will comprise mostly of televised promos and faux matches with your matches all dark matches against other wrestlers.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Season 2 and unnattached... Empty Re: Season 2 and unnattached...

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:14 pm

I know im working with John Austin but i wouldn't mind being in a rivalry with werefang also tho. I know this mite not work out since im already involved in another script but I figure the more scripts im in the more i get in the show. It's completely up to you nightmare/werefang. IF either one doesn't has a problem I won't do it
    werefang292
    werefang292

Season 2 and unnattached... Empty bring it

Post  werefang292 Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:22 pm

i'll take it and you said you'll rival is John Austin what about a storyline between John Austin, Metal Militia, and Me Werefang292
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:29 pm

as we are saying this i am typing up my first confrontation with John Austin. I don't really have an idea on how to incorporate you but I want to. Read the story line... check backstage for topic "Guitar Saga" and soon to be posted in ring RP "A Conflict Begins". Jump right in however you want. I plan on trashing something of John Austin's later on so that might play into the story. You could get upset that I trashed his stuff or it could accidently be yours. Later I could be in the act of breaking something I think is John's and it actually be yours or something. Just let me know what you think.

EDIT: A Conflict Begins is posted
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:39 pm

A three-way feud between Metal Militia, Werefang and John Austin is okay with me.

According to last week's Skill Indexes, John Austin and Werefang have 2,700+ while Metal Militia is a little short of 2,500. The numbers look fine so the feud is a go.

-----
    yashimakioto

Season 2 and unnattached... Empty aw...Laz0r

Post  yashimakioto Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:52 am

Laz0r really beat my ass out! hmf!
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 am

I'm pulling Triple H off Edu. Their feud is settled (temporarily or otherwise).

Showwise it will be because I'm putting Edu in a storyline that fits closer to his vampire gimmick. Gamewise it is because the difference in their skill indexes is starting to become apparent. Triple H massacred Edu last show. Edu's Strength build could barely connect a move against Triple H's Speed build.

Triple H is somewhere in the 2800 tier. Anybody close to him in skill index who wants to start a feud may do so.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:23 am