SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

BRILLIANT IDEA READ AT ONCE! IT IS GOOD I PROMISE!!!!! RISE OF DA NEUTS!!!!!!!!!

I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

BRILLIANT IDEA READ AT ONCE! IT IS GOOD I PROMISE!!!!!    RISE OF DA NEUTS!!!!!!!!! Empty BRILLIANT IDEA READ AT ONCE! IT IS GOOD I PROMISE!!!!! RISE OF DA NEUTS!!!!!!!!!

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 pm

rise of the NEUTS! Ok so i was thinking.... if deres all-stars, deres freakz, and Ayame peacekeepers,what about da not-so-known people!!!!!!!! Toby Mysterio, Demonous, Uselesspagy,fudge even felipe Redgeiro! I was thinking..... in WW2, Sweden was neutral, helping both people! In revolutionary war, Indians were kinda neutral!!!! There are always neutral people in any war! So here is my idea....

RISE OF THE NEUTS
    So ya the not-so famous people like i mentioned b4 get a chance! Some are on Freakz, some are on all-stars, i meen think bout it for a sec........ it's like a fed divided! Who will keep peace? Ayame Peacekeepers... Aldy joins a gang it it will all work!
    Shane Brady
    Shane Brady

BRILLIANT IDEA READ AT ONCE! IT IS GOOD I PROMISE!!!!!    RISE OF DA NEUTS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BRILLIANT IDEA READ AT ONCE! IT IS GOOD I PROMISE!!!!! RISE OF DA NEUTS!!!!!!!!!

Post  Shane Brady Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm

ah kinda seems crowding lol, we already have most of the roster in this stable fued.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:27 pm