SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/1/2

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/1/2 Empty Haunting... 1/1/2

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 1, Scene 2:

* The ringside camera zooms in on Trendkiller, who is giving his debut speech. *

Trendkiller: “Good evening to you all. I am Trendkiller, and it is a great pleasure to be standing here in front of you tonight. I have been honored by our general manager, Yue Ayame, to perform for you later in this very ring. Now, I know that some of you are familiar with my record as an….”

* Trendkiller’s microphone suddenly cuts off as high-pitched interference echoed throughout the stadium. The main lights flickered and died, leaving only the backup lights to dimly illuminate the ring. The titantron showed only static, and the crowd started to get restless. All of a sudden, a female voice started up from the stadium speakers. Barely audible at first, it soon raised to a deafening crescendo. *

Voice: “…elp me… Help me… Trendkiller, help me… Why won’t you help me…? Help me… Help me! HELP ME!!!”

* Then it stopped, leaving Trendkiller standing in the ring drenched in cold sweat. The lights soon came back on. Trendkiller quickly left the ring and went backstage. *

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:30 pm