SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/2/4

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/2/4 Empty Haunting... 1/2/4

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:06 am

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 2, scene 4:

* Camera on Johnny Wright and Tony Alva at the commentators’ table. *

Johnny: “We’re now down to our final match for the evening.”

Tony: “And if you’re as prepared for it as I am, you’d have brought some necessities along with you.”

Johnny: “Necessities? Like what?”

Tony: “Like this handy-dandy flashlight for example.”

* Tony pulls out a heavy-duty flashlight from under the table. *

Tony: “No more fights hidden in the dark. If Lord Nightmare knocks the power out again, I’ll have this to shine a light on the situation.”

Johnny: “Uh, huh… And what’s in that bundle right beside you?”

Tony: “This? This is my raincoat. This is for when the blood starts flying again. I don’t want to get any on my suit. This suit’s expensive, you know.”

Johnny: “Riiight… Well, Jill is now entering the ring. She’ll be introducing the combatants for this much anticipated main event.”

* Jill stands at the middle of the ring. She looks stunning in her red strapless gown that showed some flesh here and there; just the right amount so as not to make her look trashy. The crowd cheered, voicing their approval of her evening wear. Jill, blushing in pleasure at the attention she is getting, gave a little curtsy. This made the crowd cheer even louder. *

Johnny: “Jill looks hot tonight, doesn’t she, Tony?”

Tony: “I’ll say! Johnny, close your mouth. You’re starting to drool all over the place. Don’t make me wear my raincoat much sooner than necessary.”

* When the crowd finally quieted down, Jill started the introductions. Or at least she tries to. Her microphone doesn’t seem to be working. No matter how hard she tries to speak into it, her voice doesn’t transmit out to the arena systems. The lights blinked for a fraction of a second, and Lord Nightmare is now inside the ring. The entire building sat dumbfounded. *

Tony: “What the…? It’s that…? How’d he…?”

Johnny: “There’s no way that guy’s for real!”

* Lord Nightmare drapes an arm across Jill’s shoulders. The poor girl stood frozen in place, too terrified to even make a sound. *

Lord Nightmare: “My, my… Don’t we look lovely tonight…”

* Jill looks like she is about to cry. The microphone trembles in her hand. Lord Nightmare notices and lets out a throaty chuckle. *

Lord Nightmare: “Please… Do not trouble yourself with the introductions… As you can see… I am already in the ring…”

* Trendkiller appears, marching determinedly down the ramp towards the ring. *

Lord Nightmare: “And it looks like I don’t have to wait long for the guest of honor to arrive…”

* Lord Nightmare slides his arm off of Jill, letting out another low chuckle. *

Lord Nightmare: “You may go now… We’ll take it from here…”

* Jill Jason releases the mike and quickly darts out of the ring. Trendkiller climbs through the ropes and, picking up the dropped mike, lets out a vile stream of inaudible profanity. Lord Nightmare cocks his head sideways. *

Lord Nightmare: “I’m sorry… That microphone doesn’t seem to work… But here… Permit me to remedy that…”

* With a wave of his hand, Lord Nightmare forms a mental connection with Trendkiller before redirecting his thoughts into every loudspeaker in the arena. Luckily, Trendkiller had stopped to catch his breath before his swearing could be broadcasted. *

Lord Nightmare: “Well…? You were saying…?”

Trendkiller: “Huff… huff… I had it… huff… up to here with your weird antics! You think you scare me? Well, you don’t! What happened in the past; it has no power over me. YOU have no power over me!”

* Lord Nightmare suddenly started laughing. But he seems different now. His voice, his entire demeanor, has changed. It is more sinister than before. It’s as if his personality has undergone some strange transformation. *

Lord Nightmare: “It is because of your past that I DO have power over you! Or have you already forgotten the girl? The girl you’ve abandoned? THE GIRL YOU’VE LEFT TO DIE!?”

* Trendkiller’s body turned numb. He had to lean against the turnbuckle to prevent himself from unceremoniously collapsing to the mat. Every word that Lord Nightmare said felt like a jagged dagger ripping into his heart. *

Lord Nightmare: “Your guilt makes you suffer…”

* Lord Nightmare strode towards Trendkiller menacingly. *

Lord Nightmare: “And it, in turn, makes me suffer…”

* Step after step, Lord Nightmare came ever closer. *

Lord Nightmare: “Her vengeance shall be served…”

* Trendkiller gritted his teeth. He’s not going to wait for the other guy to make the first move. *

Lord Nightmare: “AND I SHALL SERVE AS HER AVENGER!”

* Trendkiller takes the initiative and charges his opponent. *

Note: This is where the actual match takes place. And again, Trendkiller will win again by pinfall after connecting with a powerful move; most probably his finisher. The script continues after the three-count.

Johnny: “Unbelievable! Trendkiller pulls off another victory over Lord Nightmare.”

Tony: “There’s no denying the results there, Johnny. Trendkiller picked him up and put him down. The ref counted the one, two, three, and the match is done and over with. So much for Lord Nightmare’s avenging angel shtick.”

Johnny: “Do you believe in it, Tony?”

Tony: “Believe in what, Johnny?”

Johnny: “Lord Nightmare’s ‘avenging angel shtick’, as you so gently put it. Do you think that it was for real?”

Tony: “Who knows and who cares? Lord Nightmare can’t be avenging anyone or anything lying there flat on his back.”

Johnny: “That’s true. Now where is Trendkiller headed off to?”

* Trendkiller had slid out of the ring. Momentarily he returns; a folded steel chair in hand. *

Johnny: “Oh, my God! He’s got a weapon!”

Tony: “He’s gonna finish off what he started last Saturday. Now this is why I brought my raincoat along.”

* As Tony busies himself getting into his rainwear, Trendkiller circles the unmoving Lord Nightmare, stalking him like a jungle cat would its prey. With a bloodthirsty yell, Trendkiller delivers a powerful downward smash on the spot where Lord Nightmare’s head used to be. *

Trendkiller: “What…?”

* Lord Nightmare has recovered in time to see something hard and metal flying towards his face. Acting on instinct, he quickly rolls out of the way. And by putting too much force into the swing, Trendkiller own momentum now worked against him. Temporarily unbalanced, he turns to see Lord Nightmare closing in on him. Trendkiller swings around for another blow, but Lord Nightmare catches the chair and rips it out of his hands. Now unarmed, Trendkiller steps back defensively in preparation for the retaliatory chair shot. Unexpectedly, Lord Nightmare tosses the steel chair out of the ring. *

Lord Nightmare: “No weapon. I have something else in mind.”

* With that, Lord Nightmare charges forward with hands outstretched in claw-like fashion. He has a truly evil look in his eyes. Completely unnerved, Trendkiller tries to dodge past but Lord Nightmare proves to be the more agile of the two. Tightly clasping both hands against Trendkiller’s head, Lord Nightmare brings him down to his knees and begins to psychically flay him. The arena amplifiers intercepted released mental energy, playing a vocal counterpoint to Trendkiller’s bone-chilling screams. *

You knew the place to be unsafe…
    Yet you still brought her along…
    What were you thinking?
    Were you trying to impress her?
    And when the tunnel started to crumble…
    Where were you?
    You!
    The one who swore to protect her.
    Where were you!?
    That’s right...
    You ran…
    Before her very eyes…
    You turned your back on her…
    And ran…
    Left her behind…
    In a small, dark cave…
    Left her behind…
    To die…
    It was hours before they dug her out…
    But it was too late…
    She had suffocated long before…
    For hours she had stayed…
    Buried…
    Scared…
    All alone…
    Abandoned by one she trusted…

* Trendkiller screams had already dwindled down to hoarse sobs. Yes, he regrets leaving his friend behind. There wasn’t anything he could do. Fear quickly overshadowed loyalty and he ran away. He couldn’t even claim that he ran to find help. He ran away to save his own life. No other reason. Tears welled up in his eyes. Tears of shame, tears of remorse, tears of guilt; these all streaked freely down his face as he resigns himself to his fate. *

That’s right…
    You know you deserve this…
    You know that this is justice…
    To atone for your action…
    To make amends for your betrayal…
    You too must join her…
    In death…
    Right now…!

NO!

* A voice calls out the contrary, surprising the silent crowd and Lord Nightmare himself. He looks to the ceiling, locating the source of this new standpoint. For not a few moments, Lord Nightmare just stood there; his head tilted upwards and hands clenching the now motionless Trendkiller. Then without warning, Lord Nightmare lets him go. Trendkiller drops to the ground, gasping for breath. Then he turns a puzzled look towards Lord Nightmare. *

Lord Nightmare: “You are wrong… She doesn’t blame you…”

* The lights flickered once and he was gone, leaving Trendkiller alone in the ring to lament on his past. *

------------------------------

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:53 am