SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/1/5

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/1/5 Empty Haunting... 1/1/5

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Note: I would like to know the names of both the play-by-play and color commentators. For the meantime, I will refer to them as Play-By-Play <PBP> and Color Commentator <CC>. Also the name of the ring announcer; hereafter referred to as Ring-Announcer <RA>.

Update: The guy doing play-by-play is Johnny Wright. Tony Alva is the one providing color commentary.

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 1, Scene 5:

* Camera on the commentators’ table. Johnny Wright and Tony Alva are talking about the next matchup. Trendkiller has already entered the ring and is awaiting the arrival of his opponent. *

Johnny: “Now here’s a perfect specimen of hard work and extensive training paying off big time. Trendkiller is undoubtedly one of the finest wrestlers we have to date. He has an impressive track record in the minor leagues and I’m sure he’ll be more than ready to strike up another impressive record in SWW, starting here tonight.”

Tony: “True, true… But I’m more concerned about what went on earlier. That strange blackout in the stadium, followed by that stranger broadcast over the audio system. I’ve talked with the tech guys backstage and they have absolutely no idea how it came about. Also, it looked as if Trendkiller recognized the voice in the broadcast. When he left the ring, he was as white as a ghost.”

Johnny: “Well, whatever it was, I hope it doesn’t affect his performance. The people came to see a great show here tonight, and a great show is what we’re going to give them.”

Tony: “Amen to that, Johnny.”

* Camera zooms in on the ring announcer. *

Announcer: “And introducing his oppone…”

* The mike was suddenly cut off. The lights died, leaving the arena in total blackness. For half a minute, nothing was visible. Then the titantron came back to life, showing a blanket of static. The static slowly cleared, revealing a badly burned face wearing an unusual type of oxygen mask. The person was wheezing deeply into the mask, and the crowd recognizes him from before. *

Johnny: “Hey! Isn’t that Lord Nightmare?”

Tony: “It is! What’s he doing there?”

Johnny: “I have absolutely no idea. We first saw him in action on the previous show, but after the match he just upped and disappeared. We haven’t seen hide or hair from him up until now.”

Tony: “Quiet! He’s about to say something.”

* Lord Nightmare’s voice booms across the entire arena. *

Lord Nightmare: “Trendkiller… Your girlfriend sends her regards…”

* The titantron explodes in a shower of sparks. The lights triggered back on and Lord Nightmare now stands inside the ring. The announcer squeaks at his sudden appearance and quickly scurries out of the ring. Trendkiller is shaking terribly as Lord Nightmare walked closer towards him. *

Lord Nightmare: “You do remember her, right…? Ahhh… I see that you do… I can read your thoughts… and you are thinking about the last time you saw her alive… That’s nice… Come… Share your thoughts with the world…”

* A conversation started on the arena’s audio system. Trendkiller recognizes the voices. One of them was his own when he was still in grade school. And the other voice was that of someone he knew a long time ago. Somehow, Lord Nightmare is intercepting his thoughts and transmitting them to the arena speakers. *

This is the place I was telling you about. Isn’t it neat?

How did you find out about this place?

Read about it in an article somewhere. People used to mine for gold here years ago before it finally ran dry. You wanna go inside for a quick look?

I don’t know… Do you think it’s safe?

Don’t worry. We won’t go in too far. And besides, if something happens, I’ll protect you…

Protect you…

…protect you…

…protect you…

* Lord Nightmare cocks his head sideways as he looks at Trendkiller doubling over at the pain of the memory. With a cry that is almost bestial, Trendkiller suddenly lunges at Lord Nightmare and the referee was forced to start the match. *

Note: Insert the match here. The actual match plays out until nearing the end. It is imperative that Trendkiller wins the match via pinfall. You have to edit the final part, Yue.

* Trendkiller drops to his hands and knees, breathing heavily. Lord Nightmare is still lying motionless in the middle of the ring. *

Johnny: “My god! That was the most brutal first fight I have ever seen. Trendkiller really went all out.”

Tony: “Tell me about it. If Lord Nightmare thought that the mind-mojo, voodoo-thought trick he did earlier would hinder Trendkiller’s ability to fight then he is so badly mistaken. Trendkiller fought like a man possessed. I think that, for a moment there, he actually went mental.”

Johnny: “That’s right, Tony. That stunt only served to add fuel to an already burning fire. It is safe to say that… What in the name of…? Good lord! He’s getting up! Lord Nightmare is actually getting up!”

* Trendkiller mouth dropped as Lord Nightmare weakly rose back up to his feet. Trendkiller sprang forward and clotheslines him to the mat. Lord Nightmare struggles up unto one knee before Trendkiller struck him with a clubbing blow to the back, knocking him back down. And again. And again once more. But Lord Nightmare won’t stay down. Frustrated, Trendkiller got out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Weapon in hand, he climbs back in just as Lord Nightmare wobbles back upright. Steel met with skull and the resulting clang resounded across the arena. Lord Nightmare is down once more. But Trendkiller isn’t through with him yet. Again and again he smashes the metal chair against Lord Nightmare’s head, never mind the fact that his target is no longer moving. Large amounts of blood started to pool under Lord Nightmare’s face. *

Johnny: “Dear god! What are the refs doing? Somebody stop that man!”

Tony: “I haven’t seen this much blood since last summer’s slasher flick. Was that brain matter that just flew by?”

* The lights have begun to flicker again; coinciding with each blow Trendkiller delivers on Lord Nightmare’s head. Clank! Flicker… Clank! Flicker, flicker… Clank! Flicker, flicker, flicker… With a mortal yell, Trendkiller raises the now mangled chair high above his head and drove it straight down with all his might. That’s when the lights finally gave out. *

Tony: “Again with the light? And just as things were getting interesting…”

Johnny: “Never mind that! Somebody get the EMTs! There’s a dying man inside the ring!”

* The lights were quickly restored. Trendkiller is standing in the middle of the ring. Blood can be found splattered everywhere. But there is no sign of Lord Nightmare. Trendkiller, besides himself with disbelief, drops the bent weapon and rolls out from under the ropes. Holding a blood-soaked hand to his head, he dazedly walks up the ramp and out of the arena. *

Note: End of Show 1.

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:22 pm