SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/2/5

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/2/5 Empty Haunting... 1/2/5

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 am

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 2, Scene 5:

* The camera is on Johnny Wright and Tony Alva. Tony is still in the process of taking off his raincoat. *

Tony: “Well, it turns out I didn’t need to wear this after all.”

Johnny: “I’m just glad that things didn’t go as badly as it did last Saturday.”

Tony: “You call a perfectly good bloodbath going badly?”

Johnny: “To each his own, Tony.”

Tony: “Well, the EMT guys have just helped Trendkiller backstage. They say that aside from some injuries that he’s incurred from the match itself, Trendkiller appears to be fine. They’ll still want to do some tests on him though, specifically on his brain. I tell you, that Lord Nightmare is one weird dude.”

Johnny: “You got that right. I still don’t know what he’s about or how he does all these strange things. Makes you wonder about the existence of the supernatural.”

Tony: “Could be why our federation’s called the Spirits World Wrestling. Do you think General Manager Yue knew all along?”

Johnny: “I doubt that that’s the case.”

Tony: “Well, anyway… That’s it for the show. You wanna call it a night?”

Johnny: “Wait just a moment, Tony…”

* Johnny listens intently to his earpiece. Afterwards he turns to Tony, his face a mix of emotions. *

Johnny: “I just got word that one of the camera crews had found Lord Nightmare backstage by chance. He’s inside one of the unused locker rooms. They’re going to send us a live feed right now.”

* The titantron flashes back to life. It shows a slightly ajar door leading into a dimly lit room. *

Tony: “Where is that? Is that even inside this building?”

Johnny: “They said that it’s one of the unused locker rooms. Maybe it’s in one of the unused sections of the arena as well.”

Tony: “What are they…? Are the camera guys hiding outside the room? What, they’re just going to peek in through that small opening?”

Johnny: “Would you rather they go in and announce their being there?”

Tony: “Hmm… You got a point there.”

Johnny: “We can’t see much, but there should also be some audio with this.”

* Taking care not to be discovered, the camera team moves in as close as they would dare. The camera finds Lord Nightmare kneeling inside the room, talking with someone off-camera. This is the best they can do, given the unusual circumstances. *

<Lord Nightmare: “Yes… I was surprised as well… The girl truly doesn’t blame him for running away… Human nature and all… Yes, my lady… I think she is quite learned for someone her age…”>

Tony: “Who the heck is he talking to?”

Johnny: “I not sure… but I think he’s talking to himself!”

Tony: “Are you kidding? How can he be talking to himself?”

Johnny: “Well, do you hear anyone else’s voice in the room other than his?”

Tony: “…”

<Lord Nightmare: “As it turns out… it was the boy’s feelings of guilt that I sensed... He believes that the girl hates him for abandoning her… But the girl had long since forgiven him even if he himself has not…”>

Tony: “He’s talking about Trendkiller, isn’t he?”

Johnny: “Shhh!”

<Lord Nightmare: “Though it is not my place to say… and you have every right to declare that this was a complete waste of my time… I think that I may have done some good this evening… All the boy needed was confirmation… that his friend still cares for him… and is happy that he survived… Perhaps my deed tonight is enough… for him to finally find peace… and let go of the guilt that haunts him…”>

Tony: “Let me get this straight… So all that haunting and revenge stuff that he’s been doing to Trendkiller, it was all because of some misplaced guilt?”

Johnny: “I… think so. Here’s how I understand it so far: Trendkiller blames himself for leaving his friend. All that pent-up guilt acted as a beacon, drawing Lord Nightmare to him. Lord Nightmare, misreading the signal, acted on the impression that Trendkiller has done something wrong and that he is someone deserving of punishment.”

Tony: “So Lord Nightmare was really hard set on doing that whole retribution thing.”

Johnny: “Which was what he was doing to Trendkiller earlier until the childhood friend spoke up in his behalf.”

Tony: “That voice that we heard moments ago.”

Johnny: “Right. And now Lord Nightmare has admitted that he may have committed an error in judgment but he also recognizes the good his actions may have inadvertently done. Trendkiller has received direct absolution from his friend. He no longer needs to see himself a murderer.”

Tony: “Wow! That is deep.”

Johnny: “Let’s get back to the camera crew. Maybe they can move in a little bit nearer to the door and we can hear more about either Lord Nightmare or Trendkiller.”

* The camera team obliges and sneaks closer. But by now, the conversation has gone on to a different topic. *

<Lord Nightmare: “Yes, my lady… She is the one they call Jill Jason… I believe she is employed as their backstage interviewer… though she also plays the role of an announcer in the ring… Yes… Miss Jill is quite an attractive creature… No, my lady… I wouldn’t presume to even know of such thoughts…”>

Tony: “Heh… Who would have thought that Lord Nightmare’s such a pushover when it comes to women?”

Johnny: “I’m more concerned about the guy holding the camera. I think he’s moving in a little too close...”

Tony: “Quiet down. I want to hear what else Lord Nightmare has to say.”

<Lord Nightmare: “Yes, my lady… I have sensed them as well… They have been eavesdropping for some time now… Yes, my lady… I shall deal with them immediately…”>

Tony: “Uh, oh… Busted!”

* A crack appears on the titantron, corresponding with the one that formed on the camera lens. High-pitched electrical noise buzzed as Lord Nightmare’s immense psychic power short-circuits the camera team’s equipment. He didn’t have to look at them. Even from his kneeling position he knows where they are. The droning intensifies and soon every electronic device in his immediate vicinity is setting up sparks. The crew dropped everything and ran. And soon the titantron in the arena is showing nothing but static. *

Note: End of Show 2

Note: Many thanks to Trendkiller for participating in this short but eventful storyline. Hope to work again with you sometime in the near future.

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:08 pm